Your son protects his little sister (2/5)

Zayn (Adam;19/ Anna;16); *Anna's pov* my parents are out, so adam decided to bring one of his friends, and I'm here alone watching TV, "ann I'm going to get some chips and beer, you want something?" Adam said, I shooked my head, "take care" he said and closed the door, I continued to watch tv, "hey" I looked behind me to see my brother's friend, "hi" I said, I'm not comfortable with him here with me, he sat next to me, I tried to move but he jumped on me, "where are you going?" He asked, "please get off me" I said, I'm scared, "c'mon love show me what you have" he said, I started crying, when he started to touch me, I couldn't move or do anything he was heavy, I started screaming and trying to kick him, "shut up" he slapped me, he removed my top, I started sobbing, I wish Adam will come now, he unhooked my bra and was going to remove it but someone jumped on him. *Adam's pov* I arrived home, I opened the door to hear someone is screaming, shit this is my sister, I ran to the living room and saw what was happening, I jumped on him and started beating him, "you son of a bitch" I said and started hitting him harder, his nose was bleeding, and now he has cuts all over his face, "get out" I yelled at him, he ran outside, I looked at my sister and she wad sobbing, I gave her her t-shirt" she put it on, and hugged me, it hurts me to see her like this, "shhh I promise nothing will happen to you again, I will protect you forever" I said, and she only hugged me tighter.

Harry (Jack;16/Spencer:3); *harry's pov* me and my family decided to go to the park since it's a sunny day, here I am sitting with my wife (y/n) and my three old years daughter is playing with her older brother. *normal pov* you were playing with your brother, "okay I need some water stay here I'll come back soon" your brother said to you, you nodded your head, you looked around you to see a butterfly, it was close to you, so you wanted to catch it, you started walking to the butterfly, but it started flying, and you started to follow it. *your pov* after I gave my son the water, I looked around to see my daughter, "where is Spencer?" I asked, "she's right ther-" he said then stopped when he saw that she wasn't there, "she was there I told her not to move" he said and started running to find her, and we ran after him, I looked to see her, but there was a huge group of people cycling, oh god if someone hit, I started crying a little, my son started running to her, harry ran after him, the group was getting closer to her and she was standing there looking at a butterfly on the ground, the group got so close I yelled and closed my eyes. *Jack's pov* I ran to her and picked her up, "oh my god, don't do this again you scared us" I said and hugged her tight, "I'm okay Jackie don't worry" she said, "let's go to mom and dad".