PARENTING SERIES - TODDLER SERIES-P2:Hanging With The Uncles

Parenting Series (Toddler) - Hanging With The Uncles

A/N:IM BACK

*SOME OF THE BOYS DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN IN THIS PREFERENCE*

Louis: Niall had graciously agreed to watch the twins so you and Louis could have a night out with each other. Niall had watched Theo for Denise and Greg before and it was simple, but he had never handled two hyper two year olds at the same time. The night consisted of running after them and keeping them out of trouble. The moment he'd get Grayson off the bookshelf was the moment when Quincy would be trying to climb up on the TV stand, sending him running towards her. It was safe to say that he got a work out, but at the end of the night, the three of them snuggled up under a fluffy blanket and fell asleep watching Tangled.

Niall: "Okay, Sophie's bottles are in the side pocket. She eats six ounces every three hours. They're all ready to go all they need are t-" You rambled and Zayn cut you off, "They're all ready to go all they need are to be warmed up. I know, I've raised a baby before and you've already told me this five times." He laughs. You nod and laugh nervously as you watched Sophie playing with Caroline in the living room. "She'll be fine." Niall whispered, convincing you to leave. Caroline went to bed early that night, but Sophie couldn't calm down because she wasn't with mummy and daddy. "C'mere Soph." Zayn smiled. He wrapped her up in her favorite blanket and he sat down, telling her one of his famous stories he always told Caroline, calming her down quickly. She stared up at him tiredly and ended up drifting off to sleep in Zayn's arms.

Liam: "Ben, you're getting so big!" Harry grinned as Liam sat Ben down. "Uncle Harry!" He giggled, running towards him at full speed. Harry bent down and picked him up, throwing him in the air and catching him. Liam quickly left Harry alone with Ben. They went outside and swam, only jumping out of the pool a few minutes later to chase each other around with water guns. Once they dried off, they came inside and made sandwiches...well Harry made sandwiches while Ben instructed him what to put on them. They sat down at the small bar at the corner of the kitchen and ate their sandwiches and drank their lemonade that Ben had made "all by himself". Once they finished their quick lunch, they sat down in the living room with legos and began buidling a castle of Ben's imagination, finishing just before Liam came to pick him up a few hours later.

Zayn: "You look just like your daddy, Car." Liam mused as he watched Caroline wrap herself in her blanket she had brought over as they settled in to watch her favorite movie, Toy Story. "That's what my mumy says all the time." She giggled, looking up at Liam. "Uncle Liam?" She asked softly a few minutes later. "What's up, Car?" He asks with a smile, pressing his lips to her forehead. "How did mummy and daddy meet?" She asks softly. Liam grinned and settled her in his lap. "I took your daddy to meet your mummy and they fell in love instantly." Liam says softly. She looked up at him with her large chocolate eyes in awe, "Really?" She whispered. Liam nodded and looked down at her. "You're here because I got your mummy and daddy together." He nods. She nods and grins, "Thank you!" She giggles, clearly not understanding what he meant by that, but flattered that he had told her a great story.

Harry: "Alright, hi five!" Louis grinned after Olivia had kicked a goal into the small net set up in the back yard of his house. Olivia grinned widely and slapped her tiny hand against his. "I wanna play! I wanna play!" Grayson shouted as he ran out from the house. Louis grinned and put the ball down on the grass and taught little things to Olivia and Grayson. Olivia and Grayson kicked the ball back and forth as Louis watched with his wife. After a while, Olivia ran up to Louis. "Uncle Lou?" She asked softly, swaying from side to side. "Yeah?" He asked, looking down at her from his spot on the porch swing. "'Tank you for teaching me all that cool stuff today." She said shyly. He grinned and picked her up, pecking her cheek. "Absolutely, Liv. I'm happy to do it." He grinned.