Your child gets lost shopping with him-(2/5)

Harry: "What do we need Darcy? Do we need milk..yes we do," Harry cooed to your baby, who was sitting in the cart, kicking her legs to every direction. "C'mon baby, give a hand to daddy," Harry smiled, picking his baby girl up and placing her to the ground on her feet. She had just learned how to walk, and Harry couldn't be more proud. "Let's go, baby girl," Harry cheered, holding her little hand when she wobbled with her tiny feet. Harry chuckled, smiling to a few old ladies who were staring at Darcy in awe. "Let's get peanuts, okay, and bananas! You like bananas, don't you. Say Banana. BA-NA-NA..." Darcy let out a small laugh, almost tripping to her own feet making Harry hold her better. "OH MY GOD IT'S HARRY STYLES!" someone screamed, making everyone turn to look at Harry. "Great," he mumbled, trying to pick Darcy up and safe to his arms, but she wasn't by his side anymore. "Darc?" Harry asked, shock taking over, "DARC?" He looked to every direction, trying to see a small glimpse of her dark hair or hear a small whine, but everything covered to the screams and hugs what came from everywhere. "Excuse me," He said, almost rudely, pushing people away, before starting to run and search his baby, heart bouncing like crazy. "DARCY?" He yelled, low voice hoarse, "DARCY?" He stopped, rubbing his face for a second, thinking what to do, when he saw a tiny shoe peaking between the aisles. "Darcy!" Harry yelled again, running to see his daughter in front of a poster booth. She was sitting in the ground, in front of the brochures, looking at one direction poster, eyes widen. "Oh Darcy," Harry whispered, taking her to his arms,hugging tightly before giving a kiss to her head. "Bana-a," Darcy babbled, pointing to Harry's picture in the poster, "Baana." "Darcy," Harry sighed, looking at her at awe, "you just..." "BAA-A!" she screamed, smiling at her daddy whose eyes were full of tears. "Yeah baby girl, daddy wants bananas, let's go get them," he sniffed, kissing her forehead, never letting her go again.

Zayn: "Dad, I'm gonna get candy!" Milo announced, smiling proudly to his dad, who was picking up dinner supplies. "All by your own?" Zayn asked hesitating, looking at his six years old, who was smiling and nodding happily. "Are you sure man?" he asked, looking at the boy who was almost exploding his happiness. "Daddy I'm a big boy! I'm six!" he said, looking at Zayn, who laughed a bit before nodding his head. "Yea, you can go," he muttered, smiling when his son jumped with excitement before running off, blinking power ranger sneakers gliding in the store. Shaking his head, Zayn chuckled, getting a milk and bread before heading to the candy aisle where Milo would be choosing his candy. "They grow up so fast," he whispered to himself, a bit sad how big his son had already grown. Lost in his own thoughts, he didn't first realize that Milo wasn't at the candy aisle. "Milo?" he asked, turning around to see if any of the kids had his black hair and dark eyes. Zayn breathed out, panic growing quickly inside him. "Milo?" he asked again, walking to check next aisles, but finding nothing. "This is not good," he hissed, starting to walk back and forth, trying to search the blink of his sneakers or his superman snapback. After few minutes he pressed his hands on his face, trying to concentrate and think clearly, when announcement voice filled the air, "Attention, attention, a small Milo boy misses his father in the info counter. A small Milo boy misses his father in the info counter. Thank you." A smile came to Zayn's face when he raced to the info counter where Milo was pouting, tears in his eyes. "DADDY!" he screamed the minute he saw him, running to hug him tightly. "Hi man, what happened?" Zayn asked, trying to keep his tears off. "I didn't find you," Milo said still hugging him tightly, "and that lady in the counter called me small." Zayn chuckled, giving a kiss to Milo's hair, before taking his hand, "No more wondering off okay? You're six, not sixteen..."

Zayn's one is just funny and cute😂