HI DADDY

One Direction Preference : Hi Daddy

a/n:DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY 😂😂

Liam: The tiny little hand held the phone up to her ear and giggled as she heard her father's voice on the other line talking to her. "Daddy?" she asked and he laughed softly. "What baby girl?" She giggled harder. "Hi daddy!" Liam chuckled. "Hi baby girl, hand the phone back to mommy okay?" She nodded. "Uh huh hi daddy!" then handed you the phone.

Zayn: You held him close as you waited for Zayn to arrive back from tour. The airport was crowded by fans, but that wouldn't get in the way of your son and his father. As soon as Zayn appeared in the terminal, your son's face lit up and he held his arms out and screamed as loud as he possibly could, right in your ear, "HI DADDY!" Zayn smiled and ran right to you guys.

Louis: Louis had grown sick over the years and your daughter was the only thing he had left in this world, you had passed on a few years before. "Hi daddy!" she croaked and Louis forced a smile for her, he couldn't let her see his pain. "I ever tell you you look like your mother?" he asked and your daughter smiled through her tears. "Everyday daddy, everyday!"

Harry: "Hi daddy!" the four year old shouts from the kitchen table where he was eating his snack. Harry smirked as he saw you trying to clean up after the four year old. "You giving your mom a hard time today?" your son giggled and you shook your head. "He's been waiting for you all day long today, mommy's just not good enough for him today, it's only daddy allowed for him today."

Niall: He cracked the door open and his jaw dropped. "Baby girl." he mutters and runs to your daughter who had tears in her eyes. "Hi daddy! Do i look like a bride?" Niall smiled at his daughter. "A very gorgeous bride, yes! Why are you crying?" She held Niall's hands tightly. "I'm scared." "Of what?" "Of messing something up!" Niall shook his head and smiled. "You could never screw anything up."