Your son friend thinks your hot

Louis: You were in the kitchen while cooking dinner for your family while Louis was sitting at the dinner table keeping you company while he drank some tea. Suddenly your front door opened and slammed shot and then your 16 yr old son, Michael stormed into the kitchen where you were. "Mom!" he yelled frightening you a bit with his tone. Louis looked up immediately. "Hey don't scream at your mother!" he scolded Michael. Michael tensed and glared at you. "What is it Mikey?" you asked confused. "Mom seriously wear some looser clothes for god's sake!" he screamed storming up to his bedroom. You were taken aback and stared at Louis wide eyed. "What?" was all you could say. "I have no idea, teenagers are so moody" he shrugged going back to his tea. "Put that tea down Tomlinson and let's go talk to our son" you stated. You led Louis up the stairs and into your son's room. He was laying on his bed. His face pouted reminding you of when he was four. "Michael now tell us what's wrong?" you said sitting on the edge of the bed as he sat up and sighed. "Mom can't you just dress a little less slutty?" he asked. "Excuse me your mom does not dress slutty" Louis interjected. "I know, I mean can you wear more clothes please?" he said looking at you wide eyed. "Mikey why?" you asked confused. He sighed and played with his fingers. "Because" he gulped before continuing, "My friends think you're really hot and every time they come over here it's just to watch you in your tight outfits" he said really quickly averting eye contact with you. Your eyes widened and your cheeks grew red. Suddenly, Louis began laughing really loudly. You rolled your eyes at him. "Um Mikey I'm sorry I... I'll try to dress more modest in front of your friends ok? I promise" you said not knowing what else to say. Your son nodded and you could see he felt a bit awkward. "OK well dinner will be ready in ten" you announced taking a laughing Louis and going back downstairs.

Zayn: Your son, Caleb was having a couple of his friends over to have some fun in the pool. He said they'd be over at four so you and Zayn decided to go for a little swim around three before they came. You were in your little black bikini while Zayn was in a green and white trunks. He was just sitting at the side of the pool while you swam around in it. "Zayn come in" you whined. He chuckled and shook his head no causing you to roll your eyes at him. He was having fun just watching you. You had lost track of the time and when you caught yourself it was already five to four. "Babe I think we should go now, Caleb's friends should be over soon" you said to Zayn who nodded and got up. You climbed out of the pool and was walking to your towel when the screen door slid open and out piled three of Caleb's friends, Danny, Greg and Ben. They all looked at you wide eyed and with their mouths opened. You quickly grabbed your towel and covered yourself rushing inside as Zayn stayed and joked around with them. You went upstairs and changed into some normal clothes before going back downstairs. You went into the kitchen and began making some snacks for the boys. After a little while the screen door opened and everyone came inside all soaking wet. "Boys wipe yourselves properly before sitting on the couch please" you say to them. They nod their heads as Ben joined you in the kitchen. "HI Mrs. Malik" he said a bit nervously. "Hi Ben" you smile taking the cookies out of the oven. "Can I have one?" he asked. "Let them cool a bit ok" you smiled. He nodded and went back to the living room. You noticed throughout the night that as you were in the kitchen each of the boys took a chance to go into the kitchen and chat with you a bit. Afterward when they were leaving they all gave you tight hugs, looking back one last time at you before leaving the house. You went into the living room and sat next to Zayn. "Is it just me or were Caleb's friends acting weird?" you asked. Zayn began to laugh. "What?" you asked confused. "Babe you're oblivious, they fancy you. After seeing you in your bikini anyone will fancy you really" he laughed. Your cheeks reddened before you folded your arms and glared at him. "And why is this funny?" you asked. He just kept laughing. "Oh you think it's so funny now? When I decided I wanna be a cougar we'll see who's laughing" you teased him and he got serious. "I'll have a chat with them" he grumbled making you laugh now.