YOUR KID HAS CANCER part 2

Your kid Has Cancer Part 2

*Harry and Liam ONLY*

Creds:quotev

Harry: * 12 Months Later * You and Harry tried for another baby as soon as Darcy died and thankfully you were successful. You were at home cradling your 3 month old baby as Harry set up the Christmas tree. Finally Harry was finished and you got up and kissed him. When you guys were done handing all the Christmas ornaments on the tree Harry climbed up the ladder with Alyssa, grabbed Alyssa's hands, put a star in her hands and helped her put the star on the tree. You smiled and laughed a bit. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve... Darcy's favorite holiday. You suddenly frowned remembering how Darcy would always put the star on the tree. You looked down and let the tears fall. Harry looked down and saw you he quickly climbed down the ladder, handed you Alyssa and hugged you. "It's okay baby Shhhh....your okay...Shhhh..." he kept saying soothing words when suddenly Alyssa started to tear up. "What's wrong baby?" you asked her she just looked at you with sad eyes and tears started streaming down her face but she wasn't making any noise...it was a like she knew you were upset and she feels bad. You smile and cradle her. "I love you baby girl." you whispered happy tears rushing down Harry's checks and yours.

Liam: * 1 Year Later * Ava was turning 1 years old today and you and Liam were setting up the decorations outside in the backyard. You had Ava's friends come over from the neighborhood and family came over. Ava was having a fun time and so were you and Liam. Suddenly Ava came over to you and Liam "Mummy...do you have a sister?" she asked your hearts shattered and you two looked at each other with tears in your eyes. "W-Why do you want to know baby?" you asked trying not to cry "Because I was thinking...it would be fun to have a sister... Amber has an older sister...Lydia has a younger sister...and Ruth is expecting a sister...I wonder why I don't have one." she said with her hands folded in front of her and rocking back and forth on her feet then walked away trying to figure out her own question. You fell into Liam's arms as you sobbed. "Baby please stop crying....she's in a better place now...calm down please." Liam whispered. You finally calmed down and ran over to Ava, picked her up and covered her face in kisses. "I'm so happy to have you..." you said Liam ran over and hugged both of you in a tight group hug. "I love you both..." Liam said all of you smiled.