#08 - Pregnancy Series - First Kick

Louis: "My mum just doesn't know when to stop, I swear. All she does is pry and pry and I just want to push her out but I can't because she's my mum." You sigh as he rubs your back, "She thinks she can just decide what the nursery theme is and what their names are. We don't even know the genders yet!" You groan in frustration. "Hey hey...calm down. It's not good for you or the babies." He whispers, kissing your forehead as you sat down at one of the bar stools at the kitchen counter. "She's just excited, she'll calm down." He says as you rubbed your stomach. "You know she won't. She'll be just as overbearing with them as she was with me and my sister when we were youn-Ouch." You hiss, pushing against your stomach. "What?" He asked frantically. "They're kicking way too hard." You mumble. "It's because you're upset." He says, kneeling down and rubbing your stomach. "Calm down in there Tommo's." He says gently.

Niall: You shuddered as a wave of cold air hit you. You moaned softly and rolled over, snuggling closer to Niall's chest. He sleepily wrapped one arm around your waist. You hid your face in his neck and he pulled you as close to him as he could. You fell back into a hazy sleep stage. You listened to Niall's breathing and smiled as he rubbed his hand up and down your back. After a while he moved his hand to your stomach and traced lazy circles on it. You smiled softly at the feeling. Just as you begin to fall asleep completely, you felt the baby start to stir. "Did you feel that too or am I imagining things?" Niall's raspy voice whispers. "I felt it too." You reply tiredly as you roll onto your back. He reaches up and turns on the lamp and leans down, kissing your belly. "Hey princess..." He says in awe as he felt the baby kick again.

Liam: "You hungry yet babe?" Liam asks as you search through the table of baby clothes. "Yeah..." You nod as you lift up a onesie and smile. "Alright then, let's pay and we'll go eat at that little cafe you saw on the way into town." You nod and hand him the clothes you had picked up and followed him to the check out and then down to the car. You pull up to the cafe and get out, walking inside with Liam's hand on your back guiding you. You ordered and sat back in your chair. "Well...I think we got a lot accomplished for little peanut today." He smiles. You smile as he calls the baby 'peanut'. You nod and run your hand over your stomach. "Oh...I think peanut agrees too." You smile. "No way." He grinned, leaning up and putting his hand on your stomach. "That is so awesome." He says softly, staring up at you. You nod in agreement with a smile.

Zayn: Zayn smiled as he walked in and saw you curled up in your favorite blanket in your big chair. "Care if I join my baby girl's?" He asks softly. You smile and nod your head, scooting over. He slipped in behind you and pulled in you gently into his lap, resting his hand on the bottom of your growing bump. You lean your head back and rest it against his chest as you continued to watch your show. "So...I had some name ideas..." You whisper. "Oh yeah?" He grins, kissing your forehead. You nod and freeze in place as you felt the little patter against your side. "Z...did you feel that?" You ask softly. "No, what?" He asked, his eyebrows knitting together. You moved his hand to your side and smiled, "That." He grinned automatically and laughed. "Hey there little one..." He whispered, rubbing your side lightly.

Harry: "Alright, two more pictures that's it!" The photographer announced as everyone put on their best smiles once again. Harry slipped his arm around your waist and gave your side a light squeeze as you watched Anne smile, making her look even more perfect in her wedding dress. "Just kidding three more!" He shouted and Harry sighed softly. "Does this guy even know what the hell he's doi-Oh my God." You start and then stop, moving your hand quickly to your stomach. "She didn't move did she?" He whispers, looking down at you with wide eyes. You nod quickly and grab his hand, placing it over the spot she was kicking repeatedly. He laughs softly as he feels her feet tapping against your tiny stomach. "I love you." He whispers, kissing your forehead as the photographer snapped more pictures.