PARENTING SERIES-TODDLER SERIES-P2:Bonding Time

Parenting Series (Toddler) - Bonding Time

Louis:

Louis had to go on a small promotion tour around Europe, leaving you with your two year old rowdy twins, Grayson and Quincy. One afternoon you sat the twins in their play room and went directly across the hall to clean out Louis and your shared office. You sat with your back to the door for just a few seconds when it went quiet in the play room. You turned and your eyebrows knitted together. "Quin? Gray?" You say loudly, going in and looking for them. You heard giggling back in the office and you turned around, laughing when you saw the two of them sitting in the newspaper rack in the corner of the room. "Did you guys sneak in here when mummy wasn't looking?" You laugh, snapping a picture. They continued giggling as you sent the picture to Louis.

Niall:

"Sophie! Please don't climb on that!" Niall shouted as he ran across the room once he saw Sophie trying to climb up the bookcase in the living room. She turned around with a wide grin, losing her grip on the small shelves and tumbling to the ground. Her eyes immediately filled the room and Niall ran even faster over to her, scooping her up in his arms. "It's all right, baby girl." He sang softly, cuddling her to his chest. "It's just a little fall. I promise that it's okay." He whispered to her as she started to calm down. She looked up at him and smiled shyly as she stopped crying. She giggled softly and Niall leaned forward, pressing his lips to her cheek, happy his little princess was okay.

Liam:

"Rub-a-dub-dub. Time to get in the tub." Liam sang softly to Ben as he helped him undress and fill the tub with warm water. He carefully placed him in the tub with a few of his toys. He leaned back, watching as he made waves that pushed along two small toy boats. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to his forehead before cleaning him and washing his hair. "We better get you out of there before you get all wrinkly and turn into an old man!" Liam smiles. "Out! Out! Out!" Ben shouts, holding his arms up. Liam grins and wraps the towel around his body and lifts him out of the bathtub, setting him down. "I wanna get dressed, daddy." Ben grinned. Liam nodded and sat back, watching as he dressed himself proudly.

Zayn:

Caroline had been sick all week and Zayn had been at the studio day and night while they boys tried to finish up the album. He felt horrible for leaving you home alone with your sick little girl to take care of. On his one day off, he woke up early, which was rare for him, and he moved to her bedroom. He opened the door and smiled sadly when he saw Caroline sitting up in bed, her eyes red as she started to cough. "Hey baby...c'mere." He said softly, picking her up and carrying her over to the rocking chair. They sat together as he rubbed her back and told her funny stories about you, making her giggle for the first time in days and he was glad he was the one who put that smile on her face.

Harry:

Harry had surprised you and Olivia with an impromptu trip to California. After sleeping all day to catch up with jetlag, you dressed in your favorite bikini, but Olivia in her little swimsuit and headed out to the private beach behind the house you had rented with Harry. You guys played in the sun all day, only stopping to eat lunch and take a small nap on the beach with Olivia in your arms. After eating a small dinner as the sun started to go down, Olivia turned to Harry and pushed out her bottom lip. "Daddy, I'm cold." She pouts. He nodded and slipped off his button up shirt and slipped it on her. "Let's go for one more walk on the beach and then go inside to watch a movie." Harry smiles. He set her on his shoulders, the large shirt falling down his back as he walked up and down with her, talking softly.