You find him playing with your son/daughter

Harry: "Darcy? Love?" You call stepping out of the restroom looking for your 3 year old daughter, her bedroom door is cracked and you can hear her small giggle. You follow the sound and smile when you see your husband and your daughter laying in the floor playing with her barbie dolls. Harry's cheeks instantly flush bright pink and he stands up. "It was her idea." He argues with a smile "Nu uh daddy, you said you wanted to --" "Come on, Darce. Bathtime!" He exclaims picking her up.

Liam: "To infinity and beyond!" You hear your husband call in a strong voice, your sons giggle follows along with Liam's. "Wait, Sheriff Woody we can't leave you behind." You carefully flick the water free from your hands and step out of the kitchen laughing as your son and husband plays with their toy story dolls. Not wanting to lose the moment you snap a picture.

Louis: "I'm Dolly." Your 4 year old daughter plays walking her barbie over to your husbands, With a smile you look on the floor to your husband who is playing barbies with his daughter. "I'm.... Jessica." He says with a laugh. "No Daddy," your daughter scolds "That's Emma." "Sorry, Babe, Okay Dolly, lets go shopping your clothes are horrid." A laugh escapes your lips. Typical Lou.

Niall: "Nathan?" You call looking for your son, "No! it's Evil doctor pork chop!" You hear your son call, you follow his voice laughing as you open the door seeing your son, your husband Niall and his best friend Liam all playing on the floor with toy story dolls. "Come on Nathan, time to get a bath." You call, the small toddler gets up carefully handing his woody doll to his father. "Here daddy don't lose him, okay?" Niall nods pecking his cheek.

Zayn: Your daughter rushes from the bathroom back inside her room quickly with a bag of your makeup, you get up walking inside of her room laughing as you see Zayn sitting on the bed playing dress up with his daughter. He carefully takes her crown in his hands sliding it on top of her head. "There, Now your office title is Daddy's princess." He coos, her small face lights up wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you daddy." she whispers, you smile as he tells it back to her.

Josh: "Alex? Josh?" You call looking around the house to find your son and husband. You hear a faint beat of a drum coming from your bedroom and you smile walking inside seeing your husband teaching his son how to play drums. "There ya go buddy! Maybe one day you can play drums with me." He tells with a small peck on the cheek.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
a/n:
these are just cute ! cant wait till the boys married tho . i ship elounor and zerrie !!

harry and niall , it could be anyone i mean idk if its a fan or a some random popstar or idk!!!

liam... you know i ship payzer a lot !! ( no offense to Sophiam shipper ! sorry ! )

QOTD : who do you ship the most??

xoxo
-yanni
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬