DDM: YOU DONT WANNA SLEEP

DDM: You dont wanna go to sleep and youre hiding in the house

Creds:nialler-irish-charm.tumblr

Harry (5); *his pov* I am searching for my little daughter, I just told her that it was time for bed and she ran away and hide, and now here I am trying to find her, it's impossible to find her as she is little and can hide anywhere, "babe girl c'mon I will give ice cream? Chocolate? C'mon just come here I will give you anything" I tried but nothing happened, I just thought for a minute and knew what will make her come out. *your pov* I was hiding under my dad bed, I knew he wouldn't find me, "princess where are you?" I heard a voice say, it's uncle niall I need to go and see him, but if I go dad will make me sleep, I don't care I want to go and see him, I ran to the living room and screamed "uncle Ni" "hello princess, a little birdy told me that you were hiding" he said, "no no no" I laughed, "bad bad girl" I turned around to see dad, "so you like niall more than me?" , "no I love the two of you equally but dad more" I said and they laughed, "now let's go baby girl say bye to niall you'll see him tomorrow" dad said, "bye bye ni , I need to sleep".

Zayn (3); you just had a lot of chocolate and didn't want to go to sleep you wanted to play, "c'mon baby girl" zayn told you, "no no daddy I want to play play play" you said then you ran, and zayn sighed, you ran and hide in the bathroom inside of the shower, "sweetheart?" , you giggled thinking that he'll never find you, "sweetheart please I'm really tired" you heard him say with a sad tone, you felt bad, so you ran to him, "daddaa" , "oh finally I thought I will never find you" you giggled, "dada?", "yes baby" he said, "you bed?" He chuckled and said "okay baby my bed now let's go I'm really tired".

Niall (6); *his pov* "c'mon baby go to your bed now" I said, when she heard me she run out of the room as fast as she can,"oh god" I whispered mostly to myself, I got up and started searching for her, this is going to be hard, I searched in every place I could think of, I will just ask my wife, I entered in our newborn baby boy room, I smiled as I saw her holding him trying to get him to fall asleep, "babe did you see (Y/N)?" She tried to hold her giggle, I looked at her confused, then she pointed under the crib, I smiled knowing what she was laughing about, I sat on the floor and looked under the bed and saw her covering her head, "do you want to come here by yourself or I should do it myself?" I said and she turned her head and looked at me, "I will come alone" I nodded, then she got out from under the bed, and I picked her up, "dada?", "yes princess" , "you will read a story for me?", "yeah sure babe girl" I kissed her on the cheek, and walked to her room happy to have a wonderful family.

Louis (4); *his pov* I was with the boys playing fifa, "babe?" I looked from the TV, "yes baby?" "She did it again", I sighed knowing what she was talking about, "what happened?" Niall asked, "when it's her time to sleep she will go and hide, then after one hour she will come out, and we don't know where is she hiding" I said then the boys laughed, "I guess it's your fault you taught her how to hide" zayn said, "yeah but to play hide and seek not to hide from me" I said, and sighed "get up and search with me" I said to tje boys and they laughed, "I have an idea" niall said I nodded for him to continue, "ahh boys let's go out" niall said and winked,"if we knew where (Y/N) was we will take her with us but she is no where to be found" harry said, then liam turned the lights off, "let's go everybody and get some ice cream" zayn said, and he make sounds with his feet so it's like he's walking, "NOO wait for meee" she ran to me to pick her up, and I picked her up, "you're not going anywhere until you tell me where is your secret place? " I said, she sighed and said "behind tje blankets" I heard everyone trying not to laugh, "now let's go and have ice cream" she said, "no it's time to sleep I will take you tomorrow now nighty" niall said to her and I gave her to her mom and kissed her cheek "sweet dreams".

Liam (3); you were a little girl with yojr tiny body, so it was easy for you to hide wjen you don't want to do something, such as taking a bath, the babysitter or bed time, you hated all of these, so when liam tried to tell you it's time to sleep, you said "NO NO NO" and ran to hide, liam sighed knowing where were you hiding, but he just sat there to make you think that he didn't know where you were, he looked at his watch and saw that he waited five minutes, he got up and went to your room, "baby c'mon" he said and walked to your toys that you were hiding behind, it was hard to see you, and you couldn't hold your giggles anymore, so he heard you and remove the huge teddy bear that was infront of you, "heeree you aree, now let's put you in the bed and I will lay down next to you".