He teaches your child how to walk

NOT MINEEE !!!tumblr!!
He teaches your child how to walk #1

Harry: Your son's chubby fingers wrap tightly around Harry's hand. "Alright buddy, let's try again yeah? I know you can do it." He encourages before planting a few kisses on his head. Harry takes a few steps out creating a bit of distance between the two. The boy sticks out his little tongue in concentration before taking a few steps. He pauses for a moment before letting go of Harry's hands and toddling quickly his way. "You did it!" Harry cheers once the little boy is safely in his arms. "Good job! I'm so proud of you." He exclaims hugging the giggling boy.

Liam: "Come on, Sophia." Liam encourages getting up from his daughter sitting a few feet away from her. The little girl sticks out her lower lip before lifting up her arms and grasping the air for Liam. "Da...Daddy!" She whines, Liam just shakes his and opens his arms. "Gotta walk to me, come on." With a frown Sophia balances herself on her hands and feet before standing up completely. "You can do it, come on." He cheers with a grin splitting down his face. Stumbling a few steps, the little girl smiles up at Liam before waddling over to him. "Yay!" Sophia exclaims clapping her hands excitedly. "Yay!" Liam repeats kissing her head.

Louis: "Can't." You son whines in defeat throwing himself down on the ground, Louis laughs before picking up the little boy and patting his back. "It's alright buddy, you'll get it one day." The younger boy just nods his head before resting it up against Louis shoulder. "Let's try one more time before nap time, yeah?" Your son says nothing and just allows himself to be put down. His small fingers are tightly wrapped around Louis fingers and he stumbles to take the first few steps. "Gonna let go now, try on your own." Louis warns before carefully sliding his fingers away from the swaying boy. Your son sticks out his hands before walking just a bit before falling. "You did it!" Louis cawls causing your son to giggle "Nap time now."

Niall: "It's okay baby, it's okay don't cry." Niall coos as he rubs your daughters back. She'd recently fallen, which didn't really hurt, just scared her more than anything. "We don't have to try anymore." The little girl frowns for a moment before shaking her head. "Again? One time?" Niall grins before sitting her down and straightening out her little blue dress. "Hands?" Her little hands reach out for Niall's before stumbling forward. After walking a few steps with her father she lets his fingers go and walks just a few steps on her own. "Did it! Whoo!" She screams giving her father a toothy grin, Niall's mouth falls open before he swings the little girl up in his arms. "I'm so proud of you! Come on, let's get some ice cream to celebrate."

Zayn: "I'm not going to let anything happen to you." Zayn promises laying a few kisses on your baby boy's cheek. The toddler gives him a teary nod before wobbling up to get on his feet. "I'll hold your hands for the first few steps okay?" The little boy just nods again before locking his skinny fingers around his fathers. He successfully toddles a few feet before Zayn let's go. "Oh.." He whines swaying on his feet before stepping a few feet back into Zayn's arms. "Did It!" The little boy squeals squeezing his arms around Zayn's neck after being swept up. "Did it! Did it!" He continues to giggle making Zayn smile. "I'm so proud of you, my little boy is growing up." He whispers causing your son to giggle more.