#10 - Pregnancy Series - Decorating The Nursery

a/n:creds inthetomlinsonswetrust

Louis:

"Holy...Oh my God, Lou this looks so amazing." You say, covering your mouth as you walked in and took in the nursery. "I'm glad you like it...I think they did a really good job." He says softly, leaning in the doorway. "They did amazing." You say looking around the room. You and Louis couldn't decide on a color theme for the nursery, so you chose traditional colors and designed the perfect nursery from there. "I can't for them to get here." He says softly. "I know...this is making it all so real." You say, tracing your finger over the wood on one of the cribs. "So real..."

Niall:

"Oh this is awesome!" Maura exclaimed as she walked into the nursery. "Niall painted all the walls and put together the furniture and he helped me hang up the stuff on her walls." You say with a smile as you watched her walk around and admire the room. "It's so pretty...You guys did an amazing job. Oh I can't wait until she gets here!" She says, patting your belly softly. "You two are going to be such good parents." She says, kissing your cheek.

Liam:

"Babe?" You hear Liam say softly as he walked down the hallway, "Baby's room!" You reply as you hear his footsteps padding towards the doorway. "What're you doing in here baby?" He asks as he walks in and finds you in the rocking chair. "Nothing...Just thinking." You shrug, rubbing circles on your belly. "Thinking about what?" He asks, sitting down on the floor and staring up at the newly finished nursery. "Ten more weeks...That's it and then we're parents." You say as he squeezes your thigh gently. "I know, I can't wait."

Zayn:

"No, no. Go to the left!" You say as you stood back and watched Zayn position the crib correctly underneath the mobile. "Okay...I think it's good. What do you think?" You ask as he steps back and stares at it. "Perfect." He smiles and kisses your cheek. "Just imagine...in four months or less you'll be sitting right there with our baby girl." He says softly as he pulls you into a hug. "I love you, beautiful."

Harry:

You woke up to a cold bed with Harry missing. You got up and shuffled down the hallway, knowing exactly where to find him. You peered into the newly finished nursery and smiled, "Thinking about her again?" You ask softly as he turns to see you. "Yeah..." He admits sheepishly. "What about this time?" You ask, sitting down on the day bed. "She's going to be a singer...I just know it." He smiles as he runs his hands along the crib. "Well, I hope so." You grin, getting up and kissing him gently.