GROWING UP SERIES(LIAM): Part 19: PROM!

HIS POV
Well, (y/n) and Jack have been going strong. Almost three years. Unbelievable. They're so happy and in love and I couldn't have picked a better boy for my sister. I watched as he gave her the cake he had me get asking her to prom. She opened it and smiled wide nodding and setting the cake down to hug him tight. I smiled. "LIAM I'M GOING TO PROM!" She shouted from across the line. I laughed and nodded. "You are baby. I'm going to go call Lou and she if she'll come help you alright?" "Well, can you come get a dress with us? I don't want to do this without you" She smiled. I nodded walking to her and hugging her. "Of course sweetheart." I walked away whipping my phone out calling Lou. She agreed to help us in anyway possible and I laughed and told her that I would let her know the details. The very next day, she was excited to go shopping and to begin the horrendous process. I was able to convince her to go shopping on a weekend, and not a school day or night. She reluctantly agreed, but that is literally all she talked about until Saturday came. She woke me up at 8. "Let's go dweeb! I wanna leave!" I groaned and rolled over. "We have all weekend, go back to bed. You woke me up this early when you were little, not now" She giggled and laid beside me. "If I lay quietly, can we go soon?" I nodded. I slowly started falling back asleep when she kept shifting. "Stop moving" I grumbled. "I can't help it I'm too excited!" I groaned. "Fine I'm up I'm up." "YAY!" I got up walking into the bathroom. "Stay there I'm showering." I said. She nodded. I quickly took a shower getting dressed and walked out to see her still sitting on my bed. "Now?" I nodded. "TO THE CAR!" I laughed and followed her. I called Lou and told us to meet us at a store. Literally, two hours later, and we were still stuck in stores looking for what she claimed was 'the absolute perfect dress'. I finally gave up and told Lou or (y/n) to call me when they found one. I was out looking around for about an hour when I got the call. "COME ON I FOUND ONE" I heard (y/n) excitedly shout. I laughed. "I'm coming" When I arrived, I saw her in the most gorgeous blue dress. "Wow" I said hugging her. "Do you like it?" I nodded. "Very beautiful baby." I bought the dress for her and we were off.
___________________a month later____________________________
It was prom day and it was hectic. Lou was running around with (y/n). Jack was calling me all nervous and unsure and I was out of my mind. I did not want this to happen again when she got married. "LIAM" (y/n) screamed. I walked into her room and saw her sitting there. "What?" I asked her. "I'm pissed off!" "Why?" "Jack hasn't called me all day and I don't know what the plans are!" I nodded. "I'll talk to him honey. Calm down okay?" She nodded. "Sorry" I went and talked to Jack and walked back in. "Be ready at 5. Pictures at 5:30 with your friends. Dinner at Olive Garden at 6. Prom. After Prom. I've agreed to let you stay with him for the night." I've never seen a child run that fast at me since the day I first asked her if she wanted chocolate. She attacked me and I hugged back. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" She squealed. "Hurry babe. Jack's almost here" I walked out waiting on her and talked to Jack when he arrived. As soon as Lou announced her, we stopped and watched. I believe I shed a tear watching my little sister look all beautiful and grown up. She hugged me and then Jack. "So beautiful" I said. I smiled. "Okay. No out later than 1 AM. No alcohol at all. Be safe. No sex or just don't let me find out yeah?" They both laughed and nodded. "Be safe. I'll call you after prom and after the after prom and you will call me when you get to Jack's yes?" They both nodded and were on their way..................no more until a wedding...which better be years and years away.