PARENTING SERIES - BABY SERIES -P1:Early mornings

Early Mornings

Louis: Today Louis decided to take on the roll of making breakfast for your two month old twins. You walked downstairs and stood in the doorway, watching him. He danced back and forth between the bottle warmer and sink, preparing the bottles as the twins laid in their swings, wide awake. "Your mummy is so much faster at doing this, but I'll get the hang of it one day. Probably once you're done taking bottles, but one day." He says, turning around holding two bottles with a proud smile. You laugh move over and kiss his cheek. "Thanks for taking over breakfast duty." You smile.

Niall: You swung open the door that led into the studio and yawned as you glanced at the clock. Six thirty in the morning. You smiled to yourself, knowing that Niall would be happy to see his little girl. "Hey guys." You say walking into the large room. "Wh-What? Babe what are you doing here?" Niall asks as he got up and walked to you. "Just thought Soph and I would surprise you since you have to be here all day." You shrug. He grins and leans down, staring at the sleeping baby girl. "We'll leave her in there for a bit." He whispers as he hugs you. "Thanks for coming."

Liam: You peered over the side of the crib and carefully removed Ben from the crib. Not to your surprise, his cries rang out through the room loudly as he woke up just seconds later. Liam walked into the room, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning to you too, Ben." He laughs as he rubbed his back. "Hey...Be happy we're going to go see nana and papa Payne!" He grins, kissing his head. "I know it's only seven in the morning bud....now you know how mum and dad feel when you wake us up." You laugh as you laid him down on the changing table.

Zayn: You pulled on your shirt and glanced over at Caroline who was in her swing, fast asleep. "Z, can you get her in her car seat and her bag ready? I'm almost done." You say, looking over at him as he stood up from the bed. He walks over to the swing and carefully slips his large hands underneath both of her sides and lifts her up into his chest. "Shhh....it's just daddy, Car. No need to cry. I know it's only eight, but daddy's tired too and I'm not crying." He chuckled softly as she began to fuss. You smiled as you watched him walk out of the room.

Harry: "What should we wear today, Miss. Olivia? Green or pink?" He smiles. "Let's go with pink because it's just too cute." He chuckles and changes her into the pink dress. "Let's go tell mummy bye-bye." He says softly as he cradles her to his chest and walks into your bedroom where you were sleeping. "Babe...Liv and I are leaving for the studio." He says gently as he shook you. You rolled over and smiled tiredly at them, "Bye baby girl. Be good for daddy." You say softly, leaning up and kissing her head before Harry dipped down and kissed you. "We'll be back in a few hours. Get some rest." He smiles.