How he plays with your baby

One direction preferences#4: How he plays with your baby

Niall: He would be lying across the sofa on his back, his small six month old daughter resting on his stomach. Every once in a while Niall would gip onto the little girls sides, lifting her above his heads. Even thou there has been some incidents with some sick on the face this is Niall's favourite way to play with his little princess.

Liam: Liam would like to lay on the ground next to your nine month old son as he wiggled around on his play mat. Sometimes Liam's big hands would move to the little body of your baby, his fingers would move up and down your sons sides. The little one would squirm around and giggle until his dad decided to stop.

Louis: Every morning before going to work Louis would insist on feeding your six month old son breakfast. They would sit at the breakfast table, your son sitting in his highchair and Louis sitting in front of him. Every time Louis would feed him he would do the spoon is a airplane thing. By doing this it takes two times longer to feed him but Louis would do anything to see his baby smile.

Zayn: When you and your year old daughter go and visit Zayn on tour its like he never puts her down. He's always cuddling her and making her laugh. The one game he likes to play the most with her is peek a boo. He would sit on the floor of the tour bus with his little girl on his lap. Every time Zayn would cover his eyes your child would look around confused to where her daddy has gone but would be in hysterics when he tickles her.

Harry: Whenever you and Harry go to visit his mum Harry would be chasing your one and half year daughter around the place. Every time he managed to grab hold of her he would do something different to make her laugh. Sometime it would be tickling her and others it would be throwing her into the air and catching her. Whatever he would do it would bring a smile to your little angles face.