Bringing your kids to one of his shows (Louis)

creds:infinitedirectionersxx.tumblr.com

Louis- Your 16 year old daughter, Valarie, was out shopping with her boyfriend Bobby while you stayed home to clean up the house. You and Valarie never had the close relationship Louis and her had, but you've always tried to get closer with her. While putting the dishes away you hear a loud slam and sobs coming from the living room. Rushing over you see Valarie, tears streaming down her face, curled up in a ball on the couch.
"Sweetie what's wrong? I thought you were shopping with Bobby,"
"Bobby's a jerk and I don't want to talk about him,"
"Honey you can talk to me, I'll try my best to help you." As strange as it sounded, Louis always handled Valarie's boy problems so you weren't sure what to do.
"I don't want to talk to you about it, I want daddy." Your heart sunk. Not because she didn't want to talk to you about it but because you knew Louis wouldn't be home for another month at the least. "Just leave me alone." You got up and walked to your bedroom, pulled out your cellphone and called Louis, but only to have it go straight to voice mail. He must be sleeping right now. You sent him a quick text explaining everything that happened and soon enough, about 4 hours later you got a reply.
"I'm so sorry to hear about that. Have her call me later and I'll talk to her about it." You were a little upset he didn't put much effort into your daughters first heartbreak, but you brushed it off. Walking into the living room, you see Valarie hasn't moved from her spot at the couch.
"Honey your father wants you to call him, and I have to run to the store real quick. Do you need anything?" She didn't reply. You figured she must have fallen asleep. You left her a note telling her to call Louis when she woke up and headed to the store. You wanted to get Valarie something to cheer her up so you grabbed her favorite candy and a giant stuffed teddy bear. When you arrived home you went to open the door but someone had beat you to it first.
"Bobby, what are you doing here?"
"Sorry Mrs. Tomlinson, I have to go. It was nice seeing you." Confused you slowly walked into your house, only to hear Valarie on the phone with who you assumed was Louis.
"Dad I just want you to come home. I need you right now. I know but she doesn't understand like you do. Daddy please I need you. Okay daddy, I love you too. Bye" You stood in what felt like quicksand. You were slowly disappearing in your own sadness. Valarie turned around and her face screamed guilt.
"Mom, I love you, but dad just understands me better." You stood there quiet, until the sound of your heel's pierced the hardwood floors. Setting your groceries on the table, you walked over to Valarie, handing her the teddy bear and candy, kissing her cheek goodnight and you walked to your room. You knew something had to be done.
The next morning you wake up early and run into Valarie's room, shaking her awake.
"Mom, let me sleep."
"No, Honey I have a surprise for you. But we have to hurry so we don't miss it." She slowly sat up and looked at you, confused and half asleep. "go get ready and meet me in the car in 15 minutes." You see her come out and start driving to the airport.
"Why are we at the airport mom?"
"Don't ask questions just wait." After going through the airport security checks and boarding the plane Valarie falls asleep. You quickly sent a text to Louis telling him that everything was going along as planned. The dreaded 11 hour flight ended and you shook Valarie awake.
"Mom, why won't you tell me where we are. You're scaring me,"
"Just wait. We're almost there."
You got off the plane and had a car ready for you at the front. Your nerves were getting the best of you and you couldn't stop smiling. To keep this a surprise you blindfolded her and led her to the front of a crowded arena. That's when it happened. Louis ran out on stage and started Singing 'Valarie'. Your daughter pulled her blindfold off her face, tears rolling down her cheeks, but this time they were tears of joy. All because of you. Louis pulled her on stage and sang to her. Once the song was over she got up and hugged Louis, grabbing the microphone out of his hand.
"I just want to say I'm sorry for hurting you mom, I really do love you and I know you'd do anything for me. Thank you for everything. I love you."

A/n: sorry for not updating, i've been busy and btw HAPPY NEW YEAR 😊