GROWING UP SERIES(LIAM): Part 13: First Little Kid Crush

HIS POV
I noticed (y/n) had been dressing a lot more older and cuter and she was acting weird. She would always do it when the boys were around. I never questioned it until Niall brought it to my attention. I promised him I would talk to her when they left. As soon as they left, (y/n) ran up to her room and changed clothes. She came back down in shorts and a t-shirt. "What happened to your skirt and top?" I asked curious. "I didn't wanna wear it anymore" "Where did you put them?" "In the basket" "Baby, I can't keep washing all these clothes. You have to pick an outfit and wear it all day." She sighed. "I just wanted to look beautiful." "You are beautiful." "NO! That's not what I mean!" "Then what do you mean sweetheart?" "If I look pretty and beautiful, then Uncle Niall will notice me" She blushed. I raised my eyebrows smiling at her. "(y/n) Payne. Do you have a crush on Niall?" She nodded not showing me her face. "Well then. We'll just have to doll you up so you can impress him now won't we?" She laughed and nodded. "PU-LEASE LI!" I laughed. "Next time, I'll doll you up when he's coming" She nodded and hugged me running off to her to room.
____2 days later______
Niall was coming over and (y/n) went ballistic when I told her. She was jumping around trying to figure out what to wear. She chose her pink dress that Niall had bought her and her white sandals. She dressed up and demanded I do her hair and put in the crown that made her look like a princess. "What do you say?" "Please?" I nodded and fixed her hair. Niall came in and I braced him for what was too come. "Play along. Major crush" He looked confused but nodded. (Y/n) walked in. "Hi Ni!" She said swirling around. "Wow Princess, you look beautiful" She looked at me wide eyed and smiled. I nodded my head encouraging her to continue. "You like my dress?" He nodded. "It's very pink" He sat down and she stood in front of him. "Are you going to tell Niall what you told me?" I asked. She glared at me and I gave her the knock it off look. She turned it into a smile before grabbing Niall's hands."What is it?" He asked. She kissed his cheek and blushed. "Oh" He said. He kissed her cheek back, whispering in her ear. "Princess. I like you too" She gasped and threw her arms around his neck. I laughed when she came running at me. "I did it Li!" "You did!" I nodded at Niall and he nodded back. She had her first crush who "liked her back". She's growing quick on me...I can't wait to see what comes next......