GROWING UP SERIES(LIAM): Part 15: First Day Of Middle School

HIS POV
I woke up realizing the day. I cannot believe my little sister was starting middle school today. I remember just yesterday I was taking her into her first day of Kindergarten. Life really goes by to fast when you raise someone on your own. I looked at the clock seeing it was 6 AM. I got up and slowly made my way to her room. I walked in and sat down on her bed. "Babe. (Y/n). Come on. First day of school. Let's get moving" I whispered rubbing her back. She mumbled something I couldn't make out and rolled over. "Morning sunshine. Big day!" She nodded. "Get out" She mumbled. I laughed and kissed her forehead "Get ready!" I shouted. "SHUT UP!" She yelled back. I just laughed walking into my room. I pulled on sweats and a t-shirt, knowing I was going to drop her off and come home and sleep more. I went downstairs and started to make her some breakfast. I made sure that everything was set for her.
Her lunch was made if she wanted it, her backpack was packed by the door, and I had her favorite breakfast waiting. She slumped down the stairs evident she was still drastically tired. "Tired babe?" She just nodded, starting to eat slowly. I cleaned up what I had made a mess of. "Are you ready for today?" I asked hoping she would answer. "Yeah, I guess so" "Guess so?" "It's school, Liam. I'm not supposed to like it" I laughed. "You can like it if you want to." "I'd rather not" She said quickly. I nodded watching her finish. "Go finish" I said taking away her plate and her cup. I quickly washed them looking at the time. "(y/n)! We gotta go!" I shouted up the stairs putting on my shoes. She came down the stairs and collected her things, throwing them in the backseat. We both climbed in and we were off. It was quiet the whole ride until we almost got there. "Got your phone?" "Yes" "Bag?" "Yes" "Love?" "From who?"
She asked. I pulled up stopping in front of the car. "FROM ME" I laughed kissing her cheek very annoyingly. "EW Liam stop!" "What? You loved that when you were younger." "Liam, I'm 11. I don't need that. That's just nasty" "Louis' sass again?" She nodded. "He taught me well" "Obviously" She got out opening the back door. "Have a good day. Be nice. Make friends. Call me if you need anything. I'll pick you up. LOVE YOU!" I shouted the last part. She lowered her head and smiled, trying not to let me see. "Love you too" She mumbled quietly. She close the door and I watched her walk into school. I cannot believe she's in middle school already. I was in a daze about her growing up until a car behind me honked. I drove off day dreaming more about how she was growing up way way to fast for my liking....