He Tells Your Child About You (You Passed Away)

Liam: It was Liam's birthday, and he was extremely sad that you weren't there to spend with him. Liam heard something in the fridge, he rushed out to see what was happening, he found your little boy inside. Liam sighed, "Y/S/N, I told you that if you needed something in the fridge, I'ed get it for you." He said, taking me and placing him on the kitchen counter. "But daddy, I wanted to make you a gift. and I thought it'd be fun to make you a birthday cake." He said, looking at his daddy with a pouted face. Tears came to Liam's eyes, "You don't have to make me a gift, because I already have you." He said. Y/S/N smiled and nodded his head, "Daddy, I'm going to get you the greatest gift of all." He said, jumping down off the counter. "What are you going to do?" Liam asked him as he smiled at now happy his little boy was. "I'm going to ask God to send you mummy." He said, before running into his room, "For sure she'll he here for you tomorrow, daddy!" He yelled.

Zayn: "Go to your room right now!" Zayn yelled at your 7 year old little boy. Y/S/N stomped off into his room, "I hate you!" He yelled to his dad. After a while, Zayn knew what he has said was wrong, and that he should try and work it out with Y/S/N, because he knew that's what you would have wanted. He walked into his room, "GO AWAY!" He yelled at Zayn, "I wish mum was here, she knows how to make me lunch!" Zayn sat on his bed, rubbing his back, "I wish your mummy was here to, son." He said, "You don't know how much I would give to see her beautiful face one last time." Your son sat up and faced his dad, "Dad..." He said, collecting the tears from his eyes, "Did you love her?" Zayn looked at your son, thinking back to all the wonderful times you both shared together, tears coming to his eyes, he nodded, "Your mother was the one." She said, "And when you find a mother like her, don't ever, ever, take her for granted."

Harry: Darcy was only 8, but she had been asking Harry a lot of questions about you, "Daddy, how did you fall in love with mummy?" She asked. Harry looked at her, thinking back to the moment he knew you had to be his forever, "Well, your mummy expected me the way I was." He told her, "She didn't try to change me, she loved me for me, I felt comfortable around her, like she wouldn't judge me." Darcy nodded, "Was mummy pretty, daddy?" She asked him. Harry nodded, trying to blink away the tears, "Your mother was beautiful." He said, "Like nothing I've ever seen." Darcy looked at him, "Did you ever think you fell in love with the wrong person?" She asked. She was only 8, but she understood so much. Harry shook his head, "I couldn't ever think of loving another woman after I met you mummy." He tapped her nose, "But, I wish I could have loved her half as much as she loved me, she deserved so much more than I gave her." Darcy jumped up his Harry's arms, and softly kissed his cheek, "Don't worry daddy." She said, "Mummy still loves you."

Niall: Niall and your daughter was at your parents house, visiting. "Niall, we are so glad you came." Your mother told him, "We've called but we know how busy you've been." Niall nodded, and picked my Emma on his lap, "Look baby, wasn't your mummy beautiful?" He asked your 2 year old. Though she couldn't understand, Niall still liked to remind her of you. Niall looked at the picture, getting more into the moment than he thought he would, "She was beautiful, wasn't she?" He said to himself.

Louis: Louis was having a hard time raising your child on his own, though when he missed you, he tryed to stay by himself, and cry alone. He didn't wear his heart on his sleeve. He was tickling his little monster, as he called her, when she said something. "Daddy, do you think mummy could handle me?" She asked. Louis tend to lose his grip when you daughter asked about you, but tryed to answer her questions strongly. Louis smiled after a couple seconds, "If she could handle a Sass Master like me, she could handle you." He laughed.