He Hurts You In Front Of Your Child

creds to quotev
He Hurts You In Front Of Your Child

Louis you come down stairs after you brushed your teeth, "For bloody hell sakes Lou" louis replies confused "what I've done?!?" "You left your clothes on the bathroom floor and I tripped" you shouted at him "we'll you should of been looking wear you were going" your frustrated and you scowl at louis "never mind 'I've should of been looking' you don't even care about your safety of your wife and your son!" "Don't bring tommy into this, this has nothing to do with him!!" Tommy hears shouting and is standing in the door of he front room, "I'm sick of your laziness you don't care do you, you just sit on your arse all day watching tv while I'm doing all the work!" Louis raises voice "excuse me I'm the one that works hard recording songs so we can live a nice life" you shout at him "yeah! but that is fun you like singing and making music, do you think I like cooking and cleaning up after you, IM THE ONE DOING THE HARD WORK!!! He growls at you and slaps you across the face, you hit the wall and slide down in sobbing your eyes out, Tommy comes running in pushing Louis out of the way. "Mummy?" You get up holding your cheek, you look at louis and hes just standing thier staring at his hands. You grab tommys hand and your keys and head out to the door. You go to Liam's house and tell him every thing, the phone rings and its louis, you can hear louis crying on the phone, Liam looks at you and shake your head. Tommy sits next to you and puts an ice pack on your cheek "here you go mummy" you cuddle your son and you start crying again. You spend the night at Liam's sleeping on the sofa, you cry your self to sleep. You wake up and on the coffee table there a bunch of flowers and chocolate with a little card saying :" (y/n) I'm sorry please forgive " . You get up to go to the kitchen and louis walks out of he kitchen , he's got sore eyes from crying, he comes towards you, and you take a step back worried if he's going to hit you again, you look at the floor louis come close and pulls you into a hug, resting his chin your head and holds you tightly and whispers "I'm sorry babe..." He kisses your forehead and he kisses you on he lips, tommy and Liam are watching louis opens his arms for a hug and tommy runs to him hugging you and louis, you go home and louis helps you tidy up and cooks a really nice dinner.

Zayn: you and Zayn have been arguing for. Quiet some time now "for god sakes is you don't like how Laura is dressed then tell her!" You shout at Zayn "it's not my job your the mum you deal with it" Zayn replies "uuugh how am I meant to raise Laura with out your help!" "I am helping (y/n) your just to busy screaming at me and critasizeing every thing I do!!"
"How can I critasize everything you do when your not here most of the time" zayn face is full of anger and screams at you "I AM TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING FOR YOU AND LAURA SO YOU CAN HAVE A NICE LIFE" "there is no need to shout at me if you don't want help me in this family you can get lost" Laura comes home from school , she hears shouting and peeps through the window "FINE THE ILL LEAVE IF YOU DON'T WANT ME!!" You say back as you walk to the kitchen "GOOD, I don't want Laura to have a pathetic dad" Zayn is fuming and comes up be hind you and slams you into the wall "YOU WHAT!!!" Your in pain and tears fall down your cheek, Laura has had enough and runs in, she pushes Zayn away and hugs you tightly "you okay mum?" You don't replay and Laura stands up facing Zayn, Zayn is stood their staring at the ground with tears in his eyes and his bottom lip quivering. Zayn sits on the sofa with his head in his hands. Laura helps you up and sits you on the opposite of the sofa,zayn shuffles next to you and rubs your back, he leans into you and puts his head on your shoulder, you cuddle, zayn and zayn apologises and kisses you, Laura hugs you both and and zayn treats you and Laura to a spar treatment.

Liam: Liam come home from work he had been under alot of pressure lately and he would start fights at the littlest things he went into the kitchen and stormed out "(y/n) why have you not done the washing up" he shouted "sorry babe, Tyler Wanted me to take him to football practice, and i fell asleep coz Kayliegh kept us up last night" you replied, Liam Raised his voice "How do you think i feel i almost fell alseep in an interveiw and i had to take care of lux!", "woah babe you dont need to shout, you should be looking after your wife, not screaming at her!!!",Liam Grabs your arms and shouts in your face "look around you!!! you dont call that looking after you!!!" "Your not around any more i miss you!!!..." Liam Pushes you to the ground and you hit your head, Your son Tyler Sees and runs to you shoving Liam away "What the Fuck, Dad" Tyler put your head on his knees and checks your pulse, Tyler is angry and looks at liam, Baby Kayliegh, walks in to the front room and sees you on the floor, she runs to you and cuddles you "mummy, you okay.....MUMMY???" Liam starts crying and runs up stairs while Tyler calls for an ambulance...you Wake up and your in hospital and the doctor comes in and checks on you, he explains every thing, you sit up and Tyler and Kayleigh are sleep on a chair, You rub your head and then liam comes around the corner. He smiles and sit on the edge on your bed "i am sorry...i...i" Liam start to cry You pull him up to you and hug him, "i know babe" He wipes his eyes and gives you a teddy saying : ''Im Beary Sorry" you giggle and kiss Liam.

Niall: you and Niall were having a really big argument because your 13 year old daughter had been smoking you grounded her but Niall wanted to take her phone and laptop and T.V away but you said "no" "GOD (Y/N) YOU ARE TO SOFT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DISCIPLINE " Niall shouts at you " i know about discipline more then you" you scream. as you were arguing your 13 year old daughter walked down the stairs and witnessed Niall pushing you down hard onto the floor which also made you bang your head "DAD your daughter Elizabeth shouts what are you doing " you grab your car keys and grab Elizabeth's hand and drive to (y/b/f/n) house and stay the night in the morning you have 37 texts and 102 missed calls from Niall saying he is sorry and that it was a mistake and he loves you you thought about giving him another chance so you left and went back to your house with Elizabeth, Niall Hears the door Open and come up to you, "i'm sorry (y/n) i wont do it ever again" you smile and kiss him, Elizabeth Apologizes and accepts her punishment which is only being grounded for a week.

Harry: You come home after a night with the girls, and the house is a mess it's got beer bottles on the floor, on the settee, Your worried about (y/b/n) so you go check on her, you hear giggling coming from your bed room you are getting scared that Harry is in their with another girl, you open the door and its your next door neighbour and his girlfriend, they notice your their and quickly escape from the house. You go into the kitchen were harry is cleaning up the bottles in their. You stand in the door way, Harry notices you and says with a nervous tone "oh hi (y/n) i didn't hear you come in" you replay in a angry voice "what's is all this!" "Well I thought that I bring the guys around and have a bit of a party" "HARRY! We have a baby girl you can't have wild party's like this!!" You say to him , he shouts back " WHAT!! So I'm not allowed to hang around with my mates then?!?" You huff "that's not what i ment!!" You walk off , Harry comes after you and pushes you over "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEN!!! Huh?!" Your upset now that Harry has just done that "(y/n) I..I didn't..." Tears run down your cheek, you go to your bed room and lock the door. You lay on your bed crying and holding your ankle because Harry hurt it, you hear from outside of your bedroom your daughter talking to Harry, "Daddy?...why's mummy cwying?" He sniffles and says "coz I've hurt mummy" he picks (y/b/n) and puts her back into bed, he knocks on the door "(y/n)?... *sniffs* ... Hello?..." Harry slides down the door and he has his heads in his hands,Harry gets up and goes to sleep in (y/b/n) room. It's morning and you unlock your door and look in (y/b/n) room but Harry isn't there neither is (y/b/n) you look in the kitchen and there's some toast and a little note saying:" I've taken (y/b/n) to the park I'm sorry sweetie" you finish your breakfast and have a shower, you hear there do go and harry shouting "(y/n)?..... Sweet!" You go into the front room and there harry with a Bouquet of flowers and a box, you take the flowers and hug Harry, you ask what's in the box "open it" so you open it and its a little puppy you huggle your new puppy and Kiss harry.