GROWING UP SERIES(LIAM): Part 17: First Teenage Crush

His POV
It was the summer between (y/n)'s freshman and sophomore year. She had been secretly always on the phone and going out. I was growing more and more curious not knowing who this person actually was. I was walking past her room to go to mine when I heard her talking. Being the protective older brother, I eavesdropped. "No! He is cute! Shh don't tell anyone! NO NO NO you will not tell! I swear guys. NO NOT LIAM. HE WILL KILL ME!" I was suspicious so I knocked on the door. "Hang on" she whispered. "Uh come in" "Hi bug" I said. "Hi Li" "so what are you doing?" "Nothing." "So not on the phone with someone or?" I asked raising my eyebrows smirking. She quickly shook her head. I walked over taking her phone and seeing she was in a call. "OH MY GOSH ISN'T HE ADORABLE!?" I acted like a girl. I heard a chorus of screams and I laughed looking at her. "Who is he?" I asked. "Just a friend" "Just? Doesn't sound just a just babe." She groaned. "I'm not talking to you about this! It's weird." "You can tell me, or I can hang up now and then you'll lose your phone for not obeying me." She groaned again hiding her face in her pillow. "Will you explain? Or am I walking out with a new phone?" She nodded sitting up and mumbling out. "He's a really cute names Jack that went to my school last year. He talked to me a couple of times okay!?" "So my wittwe sistor has a cwush?" "LIAAMMM You promised you wouldn't act like this!" "Well, how am I supposed to act?" She just shrugged at me not knowing. "Okay then,no boys." I said. She looked at me and I started laughing. "What?" "You're kidding me Liam! I just told you my crush after you practically threatened if I didn't and then made fun of me for it! Leave it alone you just have to ruin it!" She groaned. "Fine fine. Big brother out. Tell me yeah if you go out with him. Ok? I care and Ill let you go just gotta tell me." She smiles and hugged me. "I will".....hopefully it wouldn't be too soon...