He gets your child from school

Harry: "What is it baby?" Harry asks stepping inside the office collecting his daughter from the faded seat. "My tummy hurts daddy." She confesses nuzzling into the safety of his arms, the staff coo at the sweet gesture before instructing Harry on how to sign her out. Once the task is completed he carries his daughter out to the car and home to her warm bed and a quiet afternoon of cuddling and cartoons.

Liam: "I told the nurse I didn't want to go home daddy! I really did! I said 'No, I'm okay. My Daddy said I have to go to school to be smart!' but she told me that I was sick and need rest." Your son admits quickly, Liam shushes him down before nodding his head. "It's alright bud, you don't feel good. It's okay." Sighing, your son lays his head against the window giving his father a smile. "Alright Daddy."

Louis: "She told me my dress was ugly, So I pulled her hair." Your daughter admits folding her arms across her chest, Louis fights back the smile threatening to spill across his face as he nods. "Well, that wasn't very nice and now you're in a lot of trouble." Her eyes go wide before she opens her little mouth about to counter when Louis interrupts, "No visit from uncle Li, Harry, Niall and Zayn this week, and no cartoons." Her mouth instantly falls open before she lets out a whine. "No fair."

Niall: "My eye is really itchy." Your son complains as his father walks into the office, the staff informs Niall on how off your son had been acting in the last few days and how they have thoughts he has pink eye. With a frown Niall nods his head turning on his heels to face his son. "Hey buddy, we're gonna get'cha taken care of alright? I'll sign you out,, we'll call Mommy and then head on to the doctor alright?" The little boy wraps his arms around his fathers waist before nodding. "Okay Daddy."

Zayn: "She's been ill all this morning, no throwing up or anything. Just whining and coughing a lot. Just a bit of love and rest is what she needs." The counselor states with a smile writing your daughter a slip to go home. Zayn nods his head before thanking the lady and picking up his daughter. "Alright there princess, let's get you some medicine and some cuddles." Her eyes light up before she nods pulling her pink backpack from her shoulders. "Sounds good Daddy!"

-yanni xxx