Bringing your kids to one of his shows (Niall)

creds:infinitedirectionerxx. tumblr.com

Niall- You had just gotten off the phone with you husband, Niall. He's been on tour for the past 4 months and of course you and your 7 year old son David missed him terribly. Niall called to tell you that they were performing their last show tonight, but little did he know you and the other boys planned a surprise visit with David. Quickly, you called Liam to make sure all the plans were set.
"Hey (Y/N)! Are you ready for tonight?" Liam questioned you.
"Of course I'm ready, I've got everything packed and we're ready to leave for the airport!" You and David had a early morning flight to Miami, where Niall was performing the last show. Ever since Niall left David has been teaching himself how to play guitar for when daddy came home, and after all the practice, it paid off. David was now successfully able to play 'Moments' and 'More Than This'. You were incredibly proud and knew that it would bring Niall to tears when his son came out to play the song with him. Packing everything into the car, your nerves were on fire. Not having seen Niall in such a long time had gotten to you. You missed the way he would wake up in the morning, " Good morning my beautiful Princess!" He cooed right before he would kiss your nose. Finally, you were going to see him. Going through airport security, David started to cry.
"What's wrong Honey?" Hurrying to his side.
"I don't want to mess up in front of daddy. He'll be upset." His words stung against your ears. Giving him a big hug you looked him in his beautiful, blue eyes. "David, Daddy will never be upset with you. He loves you and I promise this will be the biggest surprise of his life!" The words made his face light up, just in time to board the plane. Looking over to the little boy asleep next to you, you carefully pull his body against yours and fall asleep. Both of you slept through the whole flight. It was time to get off the plane so you grabbed Davids hand and led him through the crowded airport out to a car waiting for you. It was going to take you directly to the show tonight. Once in the car you fixed your make up and got David dressed in his little red polo, khakis, and mini Supra's. He looked like a little Niall. Tears stained your cheeks.
"Don't cry mommy, we're going to see daddy soon!" His little voice echoed in your head.
"I know sweetie, I'm crying because you look just like your father. Handsome and adorable. The man I fell in love with," David looked at you puzzled for a couple seconds.
"Mommy, you look beautiful tonight. Daddy's the luckiest man in the world." With that he grabbed onto your body and you hugged him until it was time to leave the car. Paul ran out and grabbed David's guitar and you quickly hurried behind him. Just as you walk in, the lights dim and you recognized the song playing. You were running behind and Paul rushed you to the stage. Right before going on David's stage fright stuck, so you gave him a little pep talk.
"Honey, just imagine that no one is there. Just you and daddy. everything will be perfect. You can to this! I believe in you."
"I love you mommy."
"I love you too, David. Now go out there and make me proud!" His little body walked out on stage and stood right behind Niall, who still wasn't aware as to what was going on. The fans cheered loud and screamed. Then, as if a miracle, the music cut and all that was left was the cheering. David looked at you and smiled. With that, he played his little heart out, not missing a single chord. Niall turned around, tears streaming down his face, and started playing right along with his son.