Your child scrapes their knee

Harry: "Ouch! Daddy!" The four-year-old screams as she tumbles to the ground. Harry is at her side within seconds scooping up the curly-haired girl rocking her back and forth. "It's okay, It's okay." He confirms as the toddler shakes in his arms. "Daddy my knee! Blood!" Her father packs the girl into the kitchen placing her on the top of the counter before grabbing a wet cloth and a band-aid. After cleaning, bandaging and placing a little kiss on her knee she is fine.

Liam: "Daddy! You said you wouldn't let go!" Your son screams as he grips his knee, Liam feels awful as he leans down examining the cut on his sons leg. "I'm so sorry, come on. Let's get you cleaned up." The pouting boy wraps his arms around his fathers neck sobbing over the small cut. "Alrighty, all better!" Liam chirps at your son as he places the bright blue band-aid on his knee. "Daddy," the boy starts holding out his pinkie "promise you won't let go!" Liam smiles locking pinkies. "I promise."

Louis: "Alright, Alright, just a little cut." Louis tells your crying daughter, her blue eyes are filled with tears as her father carries her indoors sitting her on the bathroom counter. "Spongebob or Hello --" "Hello Kitty!" Your daughter interrupts completely forgetting about her bleeding knee. Your husband smiles as he peels the band-aid paper away placing the pink bandage on her knee. "Thank you much daddy!" The young girl shouts running off through the house.

Niall: "What happened, princess?" Your husband asks as he places his daughter in his lap cleaning off the small red cut going across her knee. "I-I was playing and I tripped over my doll and fell down!" Niall frowns and reaches up in the bathroom cabinet grabbing a bandage from it's pack "That's why Mommy and I tell you to pick your things up when you're done." The young girl just nods resting her head up against her father's chest. "Time for nap." she mumbles, Niall smiles and lifts his daughter up walking her to the couch.

Zayn: "Daddy! Daddy it hurts!" Your son cries as your father wipes away the blood around his cut. "I told you to stop climbing on the fence." He scolds placing a band-aid on the small cut before planting a gentle kiss on the top of the bandage. "Sorry, Daddy." "It's okay, I just don't want you hurt." The little boy nods before standing up giving his father a hug. "Love you!" he shouts as he toddles into the other room.

hope y'all enjoy
-yanni xxx