A cute moment you catch your child doing

Preference: A cute moment you catch your child doing
Niall: Not only was Niall your husband, but you also worked for him and the boys. One day Niall went out to a meeting and you were at home finishing some work with your 6 year old, Addison. Your daughter walks into you in your office and goes "mommy, where's daddy? If he isn't here can we play?" You reply "aw, Addy, Daddy has a meeting and I have to finish some work. Why won't you play in your room and I'll come in when I'm done." She nods her head and walks away. Three steps later she goes "wait mommy, can you play some of daddy's music on my clock?" You get up from your desk and reach your hand out to her to hold. You put in your iPhone into her Perry the platypus alarm dock. She goes "Thanks mommy!" and you make your way back to your office. Ten minutes later, Niall comes back home. He walks into your office, gives you a kiss and goes "Almost done babe?" You reply saying "Almost! Oh by the way your daughter was looking for you, she's playing by herself in her room right now." He goes "Okay, let me change and I'll play with her." He leaves the room and then 2 minutes later he comes back. He walks over to you and grabs your hand and goes "Babe, oh my, you have to see this!" He says while chuckling. You two walk down the hall to Addison's room and slowly open her door. You two see her dramatically trying to sing along to 'Moments' in front of her princess themed mirror. She was really into it singing into her toy mic and even closing her eyes. She got some of the words right, but the fact that she tries to say some words totally made the best of it. "I think when she goes to our shows she mainly watches Liam and not her own Daddy...aha" Niall says. You turn over to him and put your hand through his hair and go "aw, babe....you're right...She totally looks like concert mode Liam."

Liam: It was your son, Niall's, birthday. Coincidently, he shared the same birthday as Niall! Liam started to talk to your son asking him what he wants to do for his birthday. You stood at the door way watching your son and your husband, Liam, having a conversation "For my 7th birthday daddy, I want a football themed party! I want Uncle Harry, and Uncle Louis and Auntie Eleanor and EVEN UNCLE NIALL! I WANT TO BEAT HIM AND UNCLE LOUIS!" You come into the conversation and go "Is that what you want for your birthday baby?" as you sit behind Liam putting your arms on his shoulders. He goes "Mommy, I am not a baby." The day of the two Niall's birthday comes and you set everything up at the nearest indoor football field that you got to rent out for the day. "UNCLE NIALL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Your son yells and runs up to give him a hug. "Hey buddy, happy birthday!" You kindly asked Niall if he could take care of your son as you get everything ready. As more people arrived you and Liam made your way to the two Nialls. You two catch them sitting beside each other taking pictures on Niall's phone. You go "hey birthday boys, people are here for you!" Your son turns around and runs up to you holding Niall's phone. "Mommy, Daddy, look! I blew kisses to the camera! Haha, I look funny!"

Louis: You and Louis have a 6 year old daughter named Johanna. One day Harry came over to your place. Johanna came out of her room and went "Ew, it's Uncle Harry.." She said jokingly. Johanna and Harry have a playful love hate kind of relationship. Louis goes "Hey Hanna...watch your mouth!" Harry gives her a playful cut eye but she still runs up to him and wraps her arms around his neck to give him a hug. You and Louis were in the kitchen getting dinner ready. As you two finished and set the dinner on the table you called out Harry and Johanna. But no answer. You and Louis made your way into the living room and watched Harry and Johanna having some playful arguments making fun of each other. He goes "well at least I'm not Hanna banana, you ba-" She cuts him off giving him the hand in the face and went "Whatever! Whatever!" Louis goes behind her to pick her up and said "VERY SASSY HANNA! Good job, you told Uncle Harry off." You all laugh and you say "Okay guys dinner is ready!" You make your way to the table with your husband and daughter in front, as you and Harry are behind. He puts his arm around you in a friendly way and goes "Johanna is the cutest, I think she gets all the sassy from you...But mostly Lou. But I have to admit, that hand in the face was more cuter coming from a 6 year old than anything else a 6 year old would do."

Zayn: You and Zayn have a 5 year old boy, Calum. You had to leave them together for a long time one day. "Don't worry babe, Calum and I will be good. I promise!" Zayn says to you as he drops you off at work. "Yeah mommy, Daddy and I will be good!" You turn to your son sitting in his child seat. You give Zayn a goodbye kiss as Calum goes "ewww!" You walk out and open the back seat door to give Calum a good bye kiss also. "Bye babies!" Ten hours later, you finally finished work. Your officemate offers you a ride home. She drops you off and as you make your way inside your house, you yell "BABIES I'M HOME!" Zayn replies "Calum just took a bath!" You make your way to them and you see Zayn running out of the bathroom saying "Oh I forgot his underwear!" You giggle and you open the door to the bathroom. You see your little boy with the towel wrapped around his hips as he's putting shaving cream on his face. You snap a picture of it before he notices. "Calum, you're only 5 and you need to shave?! Wow, you're not my baby anymore!" He goes "Yes mom, I am not a baby anymore." You kiss his head and Zayn walks back in. You show him the picture of Calum applying shaving cream and go "ISN'T THIS THE CUTEST THING EVER?!"

Harry: You and Harry have a little 5 year old daughter named Allie. One day you had to go out grocery shopping leaving your daughter and husband at home. As you come back home, you had to use the bathroom real bad and you see all your make up all over the house. You do your business first and then investigate what is going on. You follow the trail of make up leading into Allie's room. You see Harry sitting on the floor as your daughter is in her pink ballet outfit. She has make up all over her face. She is the same height as Harry as she is standing and he is sitting. She goes "DADDY, YOU NEED LIPPY STICKK!" He goes "Uh, Allie, that is not for boys.." She goes "okay fine. Daddy I want to give you a hug." He goes "Okay baby come here." She wraps her arms around his neck and they embrace each other. After letting go, she has her hands on his shoulders and gives him a kiss on the lips. You go "Oh Allie! You got your lipstick on daddy!" They turn to you since they didn't notice you were there and she runs up to you. "Mommy, I missed you!" And gives you a kiss too. You sit in-between Harry's open legs and show him a picture of Allie giving him a kiss. "Harry! I dont get how we made such a cute, beautiful baby! Ahhhh!!" As you squeeze his torso. He says "That's so cute, we should fram that picture." You agree with him as you try to wipe off the lipstick she has on Harry and you go "SO CUTEE!" Then you grab Allie and start cuddling and tickling her.