(5SOS PREFERENCES):your child wets the bed

(5SOS preferences) : Your child wets the bed

ashton : i heard a faint whimper coming from grace's room , (y/n ) was on a trip with her friends and left me alone with grace. i walked over to grace's room and saw her sitting up on her bed crying , i turned the light on and rushed over to her side, " baby what's wrong " i asked her she just looked down and cried harder , i looked down and noticed the big wet spot on her and the bed. she was potty training and was doing so good at night without her pull-up. " ohh baby did you wet the bed ? " i asked , she shook her head yes. i picked up the tired 3 year old and brought her to the bathroom , i started the tub and got her undressed and sat her in the tub. i washed her up and put a pull - up on ( just in case )and brought her to my room. i laid her down and put her sheets in the washer and got in bed, i pulled grace closer and fell asleep.

luke : " daddy , daddy ? " i heard my little boy cry. i sat up and rubbed my eyes , i looked over to my sleeping wife and gave chase the shh sign and gently got out of bed. i picked up my 5 year old and brought him out into the hall , that's when i felt the wetness on my forearm where chase's butt rested. " chase did you pee your pants ? " i asked sounding angry he just shook his head and cried into my chest. i sighed and put him down , i grabbed some clothes and boxers and had him put them on. i grabbed his sheets and put them in the washer , i laid on the couch with chase waiting for him sheets to be down washing. chase feel asleep , arms wrapped around me.

calum: " haha ! " niall yelled , we were in the tour bus playing fifa and niall was kicking ashton's but , i shushed niall because bailey was sleeping , speaking of bailey. i saw her small body at the end of the bus holding her blanky and teddy wiping her eyes. i walked over to her and picked her up , before i could say anything she cried " i peed on uncle niall's bed ! " i sighed and changed her and told niall , he shrugged it off and grabbed bailey and started playing with her.

michael : " i felt something wet in my lap and looked down , aiden had peed his pants , i sighed and woke the sleeping 6 year old up. " buddy you peed you pant's i said , his face got all red and he ran to his room and locked the door. i followed after him and knocked on the door " aiden buddy come out please ! " i asked " no ! " he screamed ugh " but why baby ! " i asked ," stop don't call me a baby , i didn't mean to ! " i knew what this was about. " aiden one time before you were born i peed the bed , all over your mum too , i was 22 buddy everybody makes mistakes. i heard him giggle and unlock the door running out to hug me.

Its FREAKING CUTEEE!!!😍😍😍