BSM:You swear in front of him

Creds:quotev

A/n : i think its cute cause i swear like alll the time

Niall (Age 6): Niall wanted to go to the park with you and so you started to get ready. "Should I help you pick something?" Niall asks as he sees you start to get dressed. "No. I'm a big girl now and I can choose myself." you say proudly as you put your shirt on your own on. "Ok. Ok." he laughs as he leaves the room to get ready himself. As you walk to get your jacket you notice that you're to small to reach it. You stand on your tiptoes and try to get it but you can't. Frustrated you stand in front of it. "Shit." you say as you think about a way to get it. "What did you just say?" Niall asks he stands next to you suddenly. "Sh-" "No no no. Don't say it again. You know that this is a very bad word. You shouldn't use it." he explains. "But you use it too." you tell him sceptical. "Oh really? When?" he asks smirking. "Today. You yelled at the TV." you say grinding. "Ok. We both don't swear any more." You nod your head agreeing with the idea.

Liam (Age 13): Everyone has a bad day and sadly today was one of them for you. Everything went wrong. First you spilled the milk on your shirt in the morning so you had to change your shirt, then you nearly missed your bus and the test you took was horrible. As you come back from school you walk into the house clearly pissed. "Hi (Y/N). How was your day." Liam asks as he sees you. "Like every other." you say sharply. "Well ok. Do you want to do something." You roll your eyes. "Can you leave me alone." you say still calmly. "Why? We could-" he starts but you didn't want to hear it. "Just leave me the fuck alone." you scream as you walk into your room annoyed. As you lay face down on your bed you started to regret what you just said. Liam didn't know you had a bad day and nothing was his fault. Quickly you walk back and started to apologize as you see Liam. "It's ok. Don't worry. If your day was really that bad I let it go this once. But don't use this often." he smiles before you hug him.

Louis (Age 1-2): Being the smallest child in your family you needed the most attention. It's now the time where everyone tries to get you to speak. "I don't get it. She laughs and it seems like she understands what we're saying but she doesn't want to say a name or something else." Louis complains as he carries you into the living room to watch the football game with the boys. "Don't worry. She starts when the time is right." Liam says as Louis sits you on his lap. After a while they all of them were so into the game they nearly forgot you sit next to them. As the referee made a mistake all of them groaned and but you only laughed. "That's bullshit." Louis say more to himself but for everyone to hear as he takes a sip of his drink. You clapped your head and looked up to him. "Shit." you repeat laughing. Louis nearly spits his drink while the others stare not believing what just happened. "Did she just said?" Harry asks as you say it once again. "Oh no. Mum will kill me if she founds out her first word is shit." Louis whines as you repeat the word laughing.

Zayn (Age 15): "What are you watching?" Zayn asks as he sits next to you. "My favourite TV series." you say as you continue to watch it. "What's it about?" You sigh but explain him quickly the story in a few sentences. "Sounds interesting." he says and watches with you. "And who's this?" Zayn points to the girl which just appeared on the screen. "No one likes her because she's just a mean bitch." you say simply. As you look at Zayn you see him looking shocked. "What's wrong?" you ask not understanding what his problem is. "Since when do you use these words?" You look confused at him. "What do you mean?" "These swear words." he says simply. "I don't know?" you say. "Can you stop this? It sounds cruel." he states and continues to watch the TV. You stare at him for a few minutes before you chuckle and do the same like Zayn.

A/n : *clears throat* Remember when you had life and stop making bitchy comments about me . And remember NB wasn't a part of it (soorry guys u can continue reading tho 😇)

Harry (Age 14): The first break up isn't easyor anyone. It wasn't for you either. As your boyfriend told you it was over your world was crushed. But instead of telling anyone you stayed in your room any cried your eyes out so no one heard you. After you came home from school you walk straight into your room. Just as the first tears start to form in your eyes someone knocks on your door. "Can I come in?" the voice of your brother asks. After you whipped the tears away you opened the door. "I noticed you never go out any more. Is everything ok?" he asks concerned. "Sure." you say and turn around. "Really. You knowI could help you." he says softly. "He's an asshole." you whisper loud enough for him to hear. You start to explain about the break up while he holds you. "You're right. But you don't need him. And I only allow you this once to use such words." he says faking seriousness.