#11 - Pregnancy Series - Picking Out A Name

Louis:

You looked up at Louis and smiled. "Okay, so in the black hat are all of our top boys names and in the white hat are all of our top girl names." He says as you nod along. "You draw for our girl and I'll draw for our boy." He says. "Go." You grin, reaching in and swirling the pieces of paper around with your fingers before grabbing one and pulling it out. "Read yours first." Louis smiles. You unfold it and grin. "Quincy Mae Tomlinson." He grins because it was his favorite girls name. He unfolds his, "Grayson Bennett Tomlinson." He reads aloud. You smile and look down at your belly. "Looks like we've got names figured out."

Twins:
Girl:Quincy Mae Tomlinson
Boy:Grayson Bennett Tomlinson
Expected on : October 17th

Niall:

"I just want something really simple but really cute at the same time." You sigh as you flipped through the baby name book. "I like the idea of the first little being S..." Niall mumbles. "Why is that?" You ask, looking up at him from your spot on the bed. "Because I really, really like the name Sophia." He says softly. "Sophia....Sophia Horan." You say softly, staring down at your stomach. "Sophia Marie? Sophia Elizabeth?" You ask trying to find a middle name. "Sophia Jean. Sophie Jean for short." Niall pipes up. You nod, your smile stretching from ear to ear.

Girl:Sophia Jean Horan
Expected on:May 24th

Liam:

You and Liam had made a list of names for both a boy and a girl since you still didn't know the gender. One night his sisters were over and they happened to ask about the name you had in mind. You happily pulled out the list and sat down with her. "But I really like the middle name Jane if we go with Maisie." You fought, staring at Liam. "Fine, if you get Jane then I get Joseph for Benjamen." You fights back, raising his eyebrows. "Fine. Deal." You say with a huff. "Maisie Jane Payne or Benjamen Joseph Payne...Perfect." Ruth smiles, looking at you two.

(a/n: if u read #07: finding out the gender it says they made it a suprise)
Girl:Maisie Jane Payne / Boy : Benjamen Joseph Payne
Expected on:August 16th

Zayn:

You smiled as you watched Zayn take a picture with two little girls just outside the studio. After he walked inside, he smiled at you. "They were so sweet." You smile. "Yeah. Their names were Caroline and Cora. They were twins...How cute is that?" He smiles as he takes off his coat and sits down next to you as your eyes lit up and you begin to smile. "What?" He asks slowly, staring at you with confusion. "Caroline...Isn't so pretty." You mumble, looking over at him. "Yeah...I thought so too." He admits. "Caroline Anne Malik..." He whispers, "What do you think?" You nod quickly and peck his lips a few times. "It's so beautiful. I love it."

Girl: Caroline Anne Malik
Expected on:December 14th (a/n my birthday is on december 15th..lol)

Harry:

"Ouch Liv." You mumble, pressing against the side of your stomach. "What did you just say?" He asks, glancing over at you as he worked on a new song. "I said ouch...She's kicking really hard." You sigh. "No...You said ouch Liv..." He trails off. "Liv as in Olivia?" He asks, slightly hopefully. The other night he had proposed the name Olivia and you told him you would think about it. "Yeah. Olivia." You nod. "Does this mean you like it?" He asks, grinning. You nod with a laugh, "Yeah...and I figured out a middle name that goes perfectly with it." You smile as you took a sip of your water. "What is it?" You set your water down and let out a long breathe, "Olivia Rae Styles." You say softly. He sits still for a few seconds before leaning over and kissing the peak of your growing belly. "Hi Miss. Olivia." He whispers. "Daddy can't wait to meet you."

Girl:Olivia Rae Styles
Expected on:November 21st