Your Child Performs/Sings For You Two

creds:same writer from the previous

Liam: *Son is 16* "Will you guys listen to something?"" your son, Christian, came up and asked you guys randomly one night as you were finishing up cleaning the remains of dinner. "Sure." you answer and he leads you and Liam out to the living room where you guys see his guitar out. "I wrote a song. I asked Uncle Harry to help me, hope that's okay." Liam chuckled. "It's fine, let's see what you've got for us." Christian nodded and sat back on a chair, his guitar on his lap and he started to strum it and let the words spill out of his mouth. As he sang, you and Liam had your jaws nearly on the ground. "Oh my god, Christian! That was so amazing!" you praised your son and Liam nodded. "We need to get you a record label."

Zayn: *Daughter is 14* "You've got your school concert in a few days, Diamond, do you need to practice at all? You've got a solo in there." Diamond gulped. "I'm kind of nervous about that, i want to practice, but i've never sang in front of you and dad before. I don't want to disappoint either of you." Zayn walked into the room then, handing each of you a bottle of water. "You can never disappoint us, Diamond. Want me to sing with you or do you want to do it by yourself?" "Let's try myself first, then with you?" she suggested and Zayn nodded. "Of course." Diamond sucked in a deep breath and played the music from her laptop and began singing. Her voice matched Zayn's and you both smiled proudly at her. "That was beautiful, Diamond, now, i can't wait to hear you sing with your dad!"

Niall: *Daughter is 18* "You really want me to open for you, dad? I've never even sang for a crowd before." Niall laughed. "Don't worry. You can start singing for me and your mom and then the boys and then, you'll be perfect. You've been singing your whole life, i know you can sing, everyone knows you can sing. And if you really need me too, i'll go on stage with you and sing with you." Katie sighed and began singing anyways, plucking at the prized guitar that her father gave her when she was just five years old. She sang and you sat on Niall's lap, smiling proudly at your daughter who looked as if she was a part of the music. "Wow." you breathed and Niall nodded. "Yeah, she's gonna be great opening for us." you kissed his cheek. "Thanks for giving her this opportunity Niall, she deserves it."

Harry: *Son is 5* You watched as your little, Niko walked across the floor, grabbed your hand, started to tug you towards the living room where Harry was already sitting on the couch, looking up when you walked in. "What's going on here?" "Don't know, he walked in, grabbed my hand and now i'm here." "I'm gonna sing for you!" he announced and you nodded. "What are you going to sing?" Harry asked and Niko smirked. "Your son, daddy." "Which one bud?" "Little Things, mommy says its her favorite." You blushed as Harry smiled at you and little Niko tried to sing the song the best he could and he did it pretty well. When he finished you clapped your hands. "That was beautiful baby, thank you!" "You liked it too daddy?" "Yeah, buddy, i loved it."

Louis: *Son is 21* "Today's my parent's 22nd anniversary, and well we're having a party for them and i thought why not sing a song for them to show how happy i am for them? It's a song i wrote with the help of my dad, thank you dad." Louis nodded at the acknowledgement and your son, Anthony, went on. "This is for you guys. I couldn't have asked for better parents, here's to another 22 years of marriage." And then he began singing and you swayed back and forth in Louis' arms as you smiled up at your son, singing so beautifully, it was like an angel singing. "He wrote most of the song, didn't he?" "Yeah, i just came up with the song title." he laughed and you shook your head. "Can't wait for his new album, he's gonna give you a run for your money, Louis."