Zayn/niall cute daddy-daughter moment

Niall - "What does the recipe say next?" asks Lizabeth, you and Niall's 8 year old daughter. "A cup of flour." says Niall. Suspiciously and giggling, your daughter says "I'll get that." Niall, being the grown man he is, he knows exactly what's going on, so he beats her to it and cracks the egg on her head as she started throwing the flour. "Oh, its on", and with that, Lizabeth declares war. By the time you get home, there was not one clean spot in the kitchen and all you saw was Niall and lizabeth COVERED in flour, batter, eggs, and icing. They both looked at each other then looked back at you with a guilty smile as they both went and hugged you to get you equally as dirty. It took a whole lotta shampoo and showers to get the mixture out of their hair. Afterwards, Lizabeth goes over to Niall and whispers, "Daddy, i think we should bake together more often."

Zayn - "WELCOME TO ALY'S SALON!!" exclaims your 7 year old daughter Alyana. "Why thank you very much." responds your husband Zayn. "What can we do for you today? Trim? Shave? Coloring?" she asks. Paniked with the options, Zayn simply responds with something he hopes will save him. "How about just a creative hairstyle with just bows?..Or Hair Ties?" "Hmm..good enough!" After hairbrushing, pulling, tying and braiding, Zayn was finally red carpet ready. "Ta-Da!" she says handing him a mirror. "OH, wow... I look FABULOUS!" he said being as ethusiastic as possible considering his quiff had become a mixture of pigtails, braiding,bows and gel. "Of course you do. you got your hair done at MY SALON." she smiles at him. "I Love it and the fact that my stylist daughter did it even better." Now that part he meant. He loved nothing more than to be with his daughter, No matter how embarrassing.
Posted 1 year ago
22 notes

I just love the zayn's one 😍