Father & Daughter ( Adorable moment )

YOU CATCH HIM AND YOUR DAUGHTER IN AN ADORABLE MOMENT...

Creds to : 1directionscenarios

Liam: "Come here, Emily, don't cry." Liam hugs his daughter and wipes the tears from her eyes. "It's just a spider, it can't get you. I won't let it get you." He grabs a tissue and kills the spider lurking nearby that had spooked your daughter to tears. "See? It's dead now. I'd never let anything hurt you. You're my little girl," he says softly, until she stops crying and smiles.

Zayn: "Sierra, what did you do to your hair?" Zayn bites back a laugh, looking at the mess your daughter's made of her once-nice braid. "Mommy did your hair all nice! Now it's a mess," he laughs. She smiles and looks up at him with her big brown eyes. "Daddy fix?" He lifts her up and sits her on the bathroom counter. "Daddy can try," he offers, brushing her hair and attempting to work it into a ponytail. "Aha! Nothing like mommy's braid, but I'm quite a hair stylist myself, right?" he admires his work and Sierra smiles and nods, hopping of the counter with a happy squeal.

Niall: "Daddy, will you play my song?" Your daughter Bridgette looks up at him with her big blue eyes and sits up in her tiny bed. "I can't sleep without my song!" Niall smiles at his daughter and picks up his guitar. "Absolutely. Do I ever go a night without playing your song?" He never does, even when he's far away he makes sure to play it over Skype. The only thing that'll get her to sleep. He strums his guitar and sings the words to a song he wrote when she was born, singing softly so he doesn't wake you up.

Louis: "Adrienne, I think you are the only person in the world, aside from mommy, who looks better than I do in stripes," Louis smiles at his daughter who'd taken one of his shirts and put it on. It hung to nearly the ground on her and the sleeves fell over her hands. She flapped her arms around like a penguin and laughed. "My shirt. My shirt!" Louis smiled, snapping a picture with his phone. "Your shirt now. It looks better on you, anyway," he smiles.

Harry: "Darcy, there aren't any monsters in your room," Harry says soothingly, patting his daughter's curly hair. "But what if they hiding?" she whispers, looking at her closet and under her bed cautiously. "I'll check. I won't let ANY of the monsters get my girl." He makes a show to check the closet and under the bed like an investigator and she watches in awe. "No monsters in here! You're safe, Darce. Time to go to bed now, all right?" She wraps her arms around his neck and he picks her up. "Bedtime story first," she orders. Harry laughs and shakes his head. "Fine, just one. Once upon a time there was a Princess named (Y/N) who met a Prince named Harry...."

Josh: "Daddy, play dolls!" Madeline holds up her favorite doll and hands it to her dad with a smile. "Daddy doesn't play dolls...but for my girl...All right." He sits down on the floor next to her in front of the doll house. "You can be the Mommy doll," Madeline orders, lining the dolls up in a neat line. "The Mommy doll? Why can't I be the Daddy doll?" Josh laughs, ruffling her hair. "I dropped the Daddy doll in the toilet," she laughs. "You dropped me in the TOILET?" he stares at her in shock and can't help but laugh. "Accident." she replies. "How about we go on a mission to rescue daddy from the toilet, then?" Josh suggests. "SUPER MADELINE AND SUPER MOMMY SAVE DADDY FROM THE TOILET!" she shouts, jumping up and swinging her doll around like a super hero.