he likes your twin more (harry)

A/n: btw for her pov the writer used child tone since she's a toddler

CREDITS TO QUOTEV

You think he likes your twin more than you and he accidently says he hates you but soon regrets it when something happens. (harry)

harry: (age 4)

your pov:

i dont know why but i think Hazza likes melissa (going to call your twin melissa) more than me. It makes me sad because hazza don't take me park no more and he weave me at home. when i want to go to sweep he weave me there on my own and I have to climb into the crib myself. Sometimes i cry but Hazza only looks at me makes a frowny face then goes to Melissa's woom. He don't buy me icecweam no more. Sometimes when uncle ni and uncle Zayn come then they buy my ice cweam and buy me a teddy bear. I always hear Hazza asking why did they buy for me and not for Melissa and he says i don't deserve it.

Today i wanted food because my tummy was rumbling so i went to get food. i asked hazza but he was too busy feeding melissa chocolate cake. i pulled his trouser but he shouted at me. "Y/N CAN'T YOU BLOODY SEE I'M FEEDING YOUR SISTER! THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU SOMETIMES!" Oh no! Hazza said he hate me. I saw him not angry anymore but i started to cry and went to get the food myself. I climbed onto the chair and onto the counter.i felt a bit wobbly and then i fell onto the ground. I started to scream and cry and Hazza came in. He looked very shocked. that is when the lights went off.

Harry:

maybe i was a little bit harsh on y/n, well not a little but a lot. i went to go apologise but that is when i saw her falling and when she screamed out in pain. i rushed to her side to see she was laying unconscious. i quickly phoned up niall and asked if he could take melissa since i had to take y/n to the hospital.the tears were streaming down my face. we quickly rushed to the hospital where Zayn tried to wipe my tears however it kept clouding my vision. " Mr. Styles you can go see her now, she broke her arm which is very crucial since she is very young her hand could've been paralysed, also she landed on her head which is a sensitive spot so she might get drowsy quite a lot however i have prescribed some mdicines she has to take so its kept to a minimum. You are very lucky Mr.styles because since she is a child she could've been in coma for a few days or weeks." i quickly recollected everything he said. i have neglected her too much. i think i should send melissa home for a while so that i can have a few days with just y/n but it won't change anything i have done to her. I entered the room to see Zayn playing Puppets with y/n. Zayn left realising we need to talk. i sat by her bed and she quickly attacked me with a hug and wiped my tears. "no more cwying Hazza otherwise you will get ill." Even after me hurting her all this time she still cares for me. "im so sorry y/n, i love you so much een after all this you care for me melisa is going home for a bit so we can eat ice cream and watch frozen and go to the park and-" " i wuv u hazza even if u hurt me i still there. please don't be mean or im telling Gemma an Mum you have the cooties." i couldn't stop laughing and we spent the day watching cbeebies eating ice cream and tickling her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________