BSM:he likes your twin more (niall)

CREDITS TO QUOTEV

You think he likes your twin more than you and he accidently says he hates you but soon regrets it when something happens. (niall)

niall:16..

your POV

Im waiting outside in he cold since Niall decided to ditch me again and he even dropped y/t/n home.Its so annoying i don't even know what to do now. I even get bullied.as i walk home i find out it's snowing. i unlock the door and run upstairs. i hav a huge bruise on top of my eyebrow but hopefully my fringe will cover it.it's not like they will care anyways. I go downstairs to see that no-one is there as usual.i get my favorite chocolate icecream and went to watch spongebob. Niall had just entered and he stole my ice cream and threw his shoe at my face were i had my bruise. i quickly rubbed the unshed tears away however they just kept on coming and they wouldn't stop. "ha! you really think that your fake tears i going to make me love you! your the reason that mom died! thats why i love Y/T/N more than you! i hate you!" Now the tears were running uncontrollably down my face. who knew he hated me so much! i quickly wore my shoes and ran outside. i bumped into some unexpected people. uh oh! i am dead now.

Niall's POV

i feel so bad! when i looked at y/n she looked so fragile that even i touch her she could break. it was so sad. i ran outside and even phoned her but she wouldn't pick up. As i ran around i saw a person laying unconscious! Y/N!!! i quickly went and picked her up while i called all the boys up aswell. i took her straight to the hospital.

~at the hospital~

its all my fault y/n is lying in there half lifeless. if i had paid more attention to her as well as y/t/n then she wouldn't be lying here. she looks so dead as if the happiness has been washed out of her face. "mr horan you may see her" "thank you doctor" i ran inside to see y/n sitting reading she was actually smiling. "y/n im so sorry i am soo sorry please forgive me" "no more tears im fine just if you never loved me you could've just said that you didn't" now that made my heart break. i didn't think she thought i hated her. "y/n i never hated you i just didn't know how to act around you plus y/t/n said that you used to say mean things about me." "Niall i would never do that" "i know that now y/n and we are transfering your schools, i love you so much y/n" " i love you too Niall"

____________________________________________________________