YOUR KID HAS CANCER PART 1

Your Kid Has Cancer

Creds; quotev

Harry: You and Harry walked into the hospital room your daughter was in when she turned and saw you guys...she smiled. "Mummy...Daddy." she whispered. You 12 year old daughter ,Darcy, has had cancer for 3 month's now and the doctor said she is most likely to not make it. "Hey sweetie." you said sitting next to her and holding her hand as Harry placed a hand on her stomach. " How are you doing honey?" Harry asked "Good...." she replied the doctor came in and told Harry to come out. Harry walked out and started talking with the doctor. "Mummy can I...tell you something?" she asked "Sure sweetie." you said "Is Daddy scared?" she asked "Why would he be scared?" you asked "Mum I'm not stupid....I'm dying." she said you started at her blankly and sighed then looked down and started to cry "Mummy...it's okay... if you can...I want you too have another baby...so you and daddy will be happy...and so I can have a brother or sister and meet them in Heaven someday." she said you smiled and nodded "I'll try." you whispered you looked out of the glass window in the room to see Harry crying on the floor. You walked out and knelt down beside Harry. "Harry...she wants us to have another baby..." you said he looked up at you and smiled "Really?" he asked you nodded happily he nodded with you but started crying again. "Harry...what's wrong?" you asked "S-She...She's dying in a week." he sobbed you gasped and cried with him. You were lying on the couch with Harry in the hospital room on Sunday when you heard a moan. "Mummy...Daddy wake up...it's time for me to go." she whispered you woke up Harry and you both rushed to her side. "Remember to try again.....I love you mummy and daddy." she finished and slipped away. "No baby!" you and Harry said in unison sobbing. The doctors came in and carried her off leaving you with a sobbing Harry.

Louis: Your 9 year old son, Tommy, has had cancer for awhile and it was almost time for him to go. "Mummy...were is daddy?" he whispered "Um...he's talking with the doctor." you sniffed as another tear rolled down your cheek. "Mummy don't cry." he said and wiped away your tear. You smiled "Hey Tommy." your 15 year old daughter said as she walked over to him. "Yeah Amie?" he asked "I'm sorry I was such a mean sister and I gave you crap sometimes..." she said holding his hand "It's okay....and you weren't a mean sister...I love you." he trailed off she let a happy tear roll down her cheek and hugged him. You walked out of the room to find Louis. "Louis....Louis!" you called no answer the halls were empty but it was midnight so you weren't surprised. "Louis...Lou-...Louis!" you whispered yelled as you saw him crying on the floor. "Louis what's-" "He's not going to make it threw the night..." he sobbed into his hands you sat there next to him shocked when all the sudden you heard someone screaming for you in the halls. "MUM MUM...DAD WERE ARE YOU HE'S DYING TOMMY'S DYING!" Amie yelled you and Louis ran into Tommy's room to see him passing away. "No Tommy wait!" Louis yelled "Mummy...Daddy...Amie....I love you." he whispered and took is last breath and slowly closed his eyes. You all sat in the corner and cried as the doctors carried his body away.

Zayn: You were pacing up and down in the hall with Zayn waiting to find out if your 8 year old daughter is alright. The doctor came out and you ran over to him he didn't look very happy. "Is she okay?!" Zayn asked "I-I'm...I'm afraid not...your daughter has leukemia...and if she get's sick her body will not be able to fight it...I'm so sorry." he said sadly and walked away. You walked into your daughter hospital room with Zayn and heard her coughing. "Oh no." you whispered "Baby what's wrong?" you asked "Mummy....I think I'm getting sick." she choked and coughed again. Zayn came over to her bed and hugged her as you cried. Mia got a cold and has had it for a few day but she is almost gone. You and Zayn watched Mia as she coughed and just got worse. One day Mia called you over. "Mummy.....I-I think I...have to go now." she said teary eyed. "What no baby don't say that." you said tearing up too. Zayn heard and ran over "Mummy....stop....I have to go." she ordered and looked at Zayn. "I love you daddy...I love you Mummy." she finished gave on last cough and closed her eyes. You and Zayn cried all day all night and watched as the doctors carried out her body.

Niall: Your 15 year old daughter has had bone cancer for a month now and the doctor said she has 1 more week to live. "Mum...Dad...Blake." she whispered you all got up and walked next to her. "Yeah?" you asked "I'm thirsty." she said with her eyes closed. You nodded and you and Niall walked to the vending machine. You got a water bottle and started to walk back to the room but Niall just stood there with his head down and he suddenly fell on the floor and cried. "Niall!" you yelled and ran over to him "What's wrong?" you asked "You know what's wrong Y/N....our baby is dying." he sobbed you sat down next to him and cried too. You two walked to the room again after you two calmed down and saw Blake holding his sister's hand and laughing together. A week passed and it was almost time for her to go. "Mum..." she called to you as she held out her hand. She looked like a zombie she just looked so bad. "Yes baby?" you asked "I-I....need to go." she whispered Niall and Blake got up and walked over to her. "No no you don't!" you yelled "Yes I do!" she yelled back and started to cry. "I want to see grandpa again too." she said Blake walked over and gave her a hug. "Tell him I said hi....I'll miss you." he sobbed "I'll miss you too...." she cried. He let go and she said one final 'I love you' and went to heaven. You all cried as they covered her face and carried her away.

Liam: Your 16 year old daughter ,Taylor, has had throat cancer for a month now because her friends forced her to smoke without her parents knowing. "Mum...." she called "Yeah?" you said "I-I....want you to try again." she said "What?" you mumbled "Baby...." she whispered "I want you to try to have a baby again...so you and dad will be happy again..." she whispered Liam smiled and walked over to her bed "We'll try..." he whispered and kissed her forehead. "Excuse me...but I need to talk to you." the doctor said. You two walked out and stood there "Your daughter....is very ill she....only has a few more days to live." he said "I'm sorry." he said again as you two cried in the hall. You walked back inside with Liam and sat down "How many more days do I have left?" she asked "What do you mean?" you asked as if you didn't know what she was talking about. "Mom stop pretending....the doctor is really loud." she giggled you let a tear slip cause you knew you would never be able to hear that laugh again. "Well....a few days. " you choked you looked up at her but she didn't look scared or worried she just smiled "What?" you laughed "I'll be in heaven...I'm not scared." she simply said you and Liam smiled. The days flew by so quickly it was her last day to live so you and Liam didn't leave the room for a second. You heard her moan and she looked uncomfortable. "Mum...I...I need to go." she whispered and cried "Mum..Dad...I love you...and I'll tell God to make sure you two have another baby." she said and closed her eyes "We love you too baby girl." you two said in unison and watched the nurses carry her off.

A/n; *cries* *blows nose* did u guys cry *im passing y'all a box of tissue*
PART 2 coming up!