#15 - Pregnancy Series - Hand Crushing (His POV)

Louis: "Deep breathes (Y/N)." My mum reminded her as she rubbed her back. She nodded and kept her eyes locked on mine like she had for the past ten minuets. She gripped my hand tightly once again and breathed through her contraction. I held her hand up to my mouth and kissed each knuckle gently. As the contraction past you looked up at me with a pout, "Sorry if I break your hand during this." She laughs softly. I smile and kiss her nose. "Don't worry, I'm tougher than you think." I joke as she closes her eyes and relaxes until the next contraction. 

Niall: I gently grabbed her leg, my hand resting on her thigh as I pulled it back while the other nurse grabbed her other leg. She bit her lip and gripped my hand gently as she watched a nurse lay a blanket across her chest in preparation of the baby. "You're so strong, beautiful." I whisper, kissing her forehead. "I can't believe this is actually happening." She whispers as the doctor told her to push down on her next contraction. "C'mon, let's get Soph into this world." I say with a grin. 

Liam: I slid behind her and helped her lean back against my chest. I wrapped my around around the peak of her belly and rest my chin atop of her head. She relaxed at my touch and closed her eyes before they snapped open and her breathing quickened. "Hand, hand, hand, hand." She said quickly and I grabbed her hand as quick as I could. She laced her fingers between mine and gently squeezed. "You can squeeze harder, it won't hurt me." I mumble as I rubbed her side gently. She shook her head, afraid to hurt me. I sighed softly and talked her through the contraction before she relaxed again. 

Zayn: I grabbed her hand and leaned my forehead against hers as she squeezed my hand with all her might. "God it hurts." She whispers as she squeezed her eyes shut and steadied her breathing. I ran my free hand over her head and massaged the back of her neck as she started to relax. "C'mon baby girl...just come out already." She said softly, starting to cry. I shushed her softly before letting go of her hand and leaning down, kissing her belly gently as I rubbed it. "C'mon baby girl...Anytime now." I whisper. "Sooner than later would be nice." She mumbles as she ran her hand through my hair. I nodded in agreement with a small smile. 

Harry: I kneeled behind her as she laid back against the side of the water pool we had set up in the extra bedroom. "You're doing great baby." I whisper, kissing her temple and smoothing her hair back from her face. She let out a loud moan and reached for my hand, gripping it as tightly as she could. I bit my lip to keep myself from saying anything as she pushed down again. "You've got it baby. C'mon..." I whisper as she let out a soft scream. She laid her head back on my arm and looked up at me, tears in her eyes. "It hurts." She whimpers. "I know baby, it's all worth it, okay? Just a few more...I promise." I whisper, kissing her gently. "Just a few more."