NR - Civil War Pt. 4

-Berlin-

Natasha:
"Move, or you will be moved," a woman walking with T'Challa orders me.

"As entertaining as that would be..." T'Challa starts.

"You really think you can find him?" I ask hopefully.

"My resources are considerable."

"Yeah, it took the world 70 years to find Barnes... so you could probably do that in about half the time."

"You know where they are."

"I know someone who does."

Callie:
In the parking garage of Leipzig/Halle Airport, Steve parks our crappy car by a gray van and we all file out.

"Cap," Clint greets us.

"You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice."

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt."

"Thanks for having my back," he greets Wanda

"It was time to get off my ass," she smiles.

"How about our other recruit?" Steve asks.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good." Clint opens the sliding door of the van to show us a strange man lying in the back.

The man climbs out, all confused and dazed. When he sees Cap, he immediately straightens himself.

"Captain America." He shakes Steve's hand with wide eyes.

"Mr. Lang," Cap greets him.

"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He then looks at me. "I know you, too. You're great!" He turns back to Steve and puts his hands on Cap's shoulders. "Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... thinks for thanking of me."

-

I hide out with Wanda and Clint while Steve runs towards the chopper that Clint arranged. He's just about to take it when Tony and Rhodes show up.

"Shit," I curse to myself as we watch their interactions from afar.

Tony yells at Steve, probably for every little thing we've been doing. Suddenly, my Nat walks in and of course, I can't take my eyes off her. I wish we weren't on different sides of this shitty situation. Things on the ground become heated as more and more of Tony's team surround Cap. Suddenly, a kid in a spider suit swings in and steals Cap's shield, tying his hands with webs. Tony continues yelling at Cap.

"We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway," Sam tells us through coms.

Steve then holds his hands above his head, Clint's signal to shoot the webs. Clint's arrow slices the webs, releasing Cap. Scott Lang is instructed to appear, so he does. He was on top of Cap's shield in the kid's hands. He grows big from his ant form and kicks the kid as he's stealing back the shield.

Wanda, Clint, and I start running. When on the ground, we're stopped by a blast in front of us and Tony flying in over us.

"Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings," he says to Wanda.

"You locked me in my room."

"Okay. First, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you. Hey, Callie."

"Hey, Stark," I greet him.

He turns to Clint. "Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?"