Chapter-9

A/N:just wanting to say that I may will be updating less now since I accidentally broke my left arm on school a few days ago so I hope you will understand it will take 3 week before I could fully recover.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

As he became the most famous person in the entire history of the UNSC forever as he was forever remembered as the Phantom Of Miracles.

As he an Anomaly, Mystery, or an Infinite Puzzle that cannot be uncovered as his history remains unkown.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

A ship could be seen flying in a gateway that seems to connect the worlds in all of Creation called the bridge between dimension.

Y/N could be seen standing on the main bridge of the ship it's appearance alone could tell that this was newly built and a new advance battleship builted.

This was a newly developed ship Y/N created it was a New York Class battleship.

Capable of traveling in different dimension equip with invisibility tech and a new device put on it capable of passing through at object like a ghost.

With its high speed mobility and with both heavy offensive and defensive firepower and armor it is capable of surviving an explosion of 6 supernova.

Equip with 5x3 25 inch rapid fire main guns and several defense turrets on it.

Also equip with newly added shields capable of even surviving an explosion of 10 Supernova.

The ship is capable of moving and maneuvering like a jet thanks to the gravity control system that was installed in the ship.

It is also equip with a newly develop Wave Motion Engine capable of producing energy rivaling that of the power of a sun in fact there are two of it inside the ship.

After that he builted two Wave Motion Gun Cannon the front part of the ship.

The main guns of the ship is more than 25 inches and each turret of the ship can fire 9 beams every 2 seconds.

Anyways we could see him now talking with Athena as the girl is now using the artificial body that Y/N created.

Y/N:with the newly added armor to the ship it's weight can be come lighter and would give extra maneuverability right Athena.

Athena:yes and with the Nano fabricators within the ships we could repair it anytime sir.

Y/N:that is good to hear are all armaments checked Athena?

Athena:yes sir all our properly functioning.

Y/N:well that's some good news how long before we arrive above the atmosphere of the earth Athena?

Athena: we will be there in just a few more minutes.

Y/N:have you inform Sol and Aether of are arrival?

Athena:do not worry I have already informed them about your arrival Y/N.

Y/N:thank you, how about in earth what's the report of anything happening on earth?

Athena:there is sir from are ships that are monitoring it several have been firing on earth for the last few weeks before our arrival.

Y/N:so the Sirens have returned they probably took the chance to attack again while I am gone.

Athena:it would seems so sir.

Y/N:any news on the 4 large Factions?

Y/N asked as he summoned a bottle of wine on his right hand as he waited for Athena to answer.