Chapter 51(Special Event:Battle Of Modern Azur Lane)

A/N:here is the third part of the special chapter hope you will all like it Author Out.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Previously)

Y/N:*cough* alright now that everyone is here we can go now.

Y/N said as Cleveland and the others also were now waiting for them as they are on Y/N ship.

Alice:alright let's go now than.

All of them nodded as they went abroad Y/N ship as they all leave the base and went to investigate the mysterious phenomenon.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Continuation)

Y/N and the others could be seen sailing 85 miles away from the location they are heading.

To as we could see all of them insyde Y/N command bridge.

Cleveland and her sisters are sitting on one of Y/N 35 inch Mk32 Railguns as they all feel the wind blowing on them.

Denver:hey sis wha do you think we will find when we get there?

Columbia: she's right sis I'm kinda curious on what we will find.

Cleveland: I don't know actually scouts jus reported a mysterious phenomenon occurring there.

Montpelier: but why would they want to bring the commander along with Executor her sisters and big brother?

Denver:yeah Montpelier right high command could have sended a small fleet of destroyers to investigate.

Cleveland:perhaps they think one of the Advisor Class Sirens are doing something suspicious.

Cleveland said as the other feel like it isn't the reason they were sended there.

Denver: well we already have Emily who's a former Advisor Class Siren.

Denver said as she jumps of on one of Y/N Railguns barrels.

Montpelier:who do you think which Advisor Class Siren is there?

Columbia: I bet it's Observer A.

Denver: Naah feels like it's Observer Zero.

Montpelier: no I am one hundred sure it's Purifier.

Cleveland: I don't think it would be a Advisor Class Siren we will be meeting there.

Cleveland said as she look to the ocean as her hair flow with the wind.

Meanwhile with Y/N and the others we could see them in the command bridge.

Alice:any sign of movements Y/N?

Alice asked as she was drinking a cup of  coffee.

Y/N:no actually there is nothing I pick on my sensors and radar.

Alice:still sign of Siren huh probably hiding inside a mirror world.

Alice said as she drank a small amount of coffee.

Y/N:that is possible but who knows it might just be a small Siren fleet that the scout has spotted.

Alice:I don't think so High Command wouldn't be sending SS-SSS Rank ships to investigate it.

Y/N:I guess your right about that one.

Emily:wait is that a storm approaching us?

Emily asked as the two look towards where Emily is pointing at.