Chapter 107(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Jalter:this is completely insane.

Jalter said as she see the massive behemoth being escorted by smaller but still bigger ship than they have.

And she saw all if the ship having massive Super Cannons and they have more of it.

The ships design was something they have never seen before and from the looks of it this ships could possibly be enough to destroy a whole kingdom on its own.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

With Natasha we could see her looking outside the window of the command deck of the Kirov.

Right now she is looking at the ship that is just several km bedside them.

From the expression she could see that they are making.

Thanks to her enhance eyesight which can even grant her to see from fat things at a range of 10km.

It's one of a perk of being a Celestial since Y/N has made them to be far more stronger than a human.

If you compare them to a human they are 20,000 more stronger than a regular human.

To add it up they can use 100% of there brain and they could think 1000x faster than the most advance AI a Forerunner has.

From the expression they are having they are absolute terrified at what they are seeing right now.

And she could see some of them having an amazed look on her face one of which is Da Vinci.

Who is waving at them which surprise Natasha on seeing her not afraid.

Anyone would just think that what she doing is outright crazy.

But to Natasha that isn't the case after living for 19,000,000 years which is an age that is common to them.

To human it's very long for them to love but to the Celestial they think like they are only 19 years old at that.

Natasha could clearly see the excitement within Da Vinci eyes something that is a trait to a Celestial.

Of which they are obsessed in learning new things one reason why the Celestial Empire is highly advanced.

With the immense knowledge that each of the population that Celestial Empire have.

It wouldn't be a surprise on how highly advance they are and far more intelligent than a Siren.

One thing for sure is that the elf girl she is looking at is like one something that really caught her interest.

There vastly superior intelligence is something that took pride on but not to prideful.

As a perk to being highly intelligent they learn how to limit how prideful they can be.

As they see it that being to prideful will only lead you to your own downfall something that has happened to some people.

Like the pirates they just destroyed due to them being to prideful and being blinded by greed.

It had ultimately cause them to there deaths if they study a book of two they would know that fighting someone stronger than you won't be a good idea.

They would have survive and would have live to tell the tale of there defeat.