Chapter 175(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Emslay: no please spa-gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Emslay wasn't able to finish his words as he was completely fried and the other left him to die while continuing to be electrocuted.

Y/N: gather the Apocalypse Tank 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5yth division we are to capture Dumlas City.

Y/N said as Walter nodded at this as Nero and Artoria follow Y/N to join the army to march to Dumlas City.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

After they have mannage to land in the coast of Pagonia they have made a clone soldier.

That is sending a message to Rianna that the enemy have not appeared.

To makes sure there covers have not yet been blown.

And thank to an energy illusion field that practically traps anyone who enters it.

Into another dimension they would not know that the coastal of Pagonia have already been fallen.

As this was a good thing to the coalition forcess as they are now preparing an assault on the city of Dumlas.

As it is one of the 4 fortress they have to pass through in order to get to the capital city.

Where they will take our Rianna and save Morgana.

The Coast Of Pagonia has bee builted a massive base now.

And they have mannage to clean the surrounding land of the coast of Pagonia.

Not only that they havv also mannage to Terraformers the desserts land into lots of trees and other plants.

Of course they had to put an illusion field so no one would be able to even see the grasslands

And more than 20 minutes have pass since the battle and over more than 200,000 Apocalypse Tank were now marching towards the city of Dumlas.

As they are more than 500 miles away just enough range for the apocalypse tank to fire there cannons on the city of Dumlas.

Right now though Krukov is leading the Apocalypse Tank army towards the city.

Since he was a master in commanding tanks as it is one of his specialties.

Right now they are in a destroyed forest that has only dead trees everywhere.

Y/N who is riding on a large mobile base along with Artoria ,Walter ,Rose , and Nero.

As they move slowly to make sure they don't attract anyone attention as they continue to March forward

Inside the mobile base we could see Y/N talking with Krukov.