Chapter-6

A/N:well since some of you asked me to make a chapter about what where the Sirens reaction when they were defeated by Y/N so here it is.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

A new Era has begun for humanity it is time for them to fight back and reclaim the sea that they once ruled and sailed the Siren will now face a bigger threat this one will be a battle that will be written in history and will forever be remembered.

As the gears of a new hope for humanity has been set there Fate has been change and a new destiny has been forged and awaits them only time will tell of what there future will be.

With the star that carries the eternal light of the unbreakable will of humanity for they will prevail and this time the Heavens is on there side.
______________________________________________________________________________

(Purifier POV)

How is this possible for my entire life I would have never throught I would be defeated.

Let alone be almost killed by him the power he holds is beyond what we have expected.

Through different timeline I have met such a foe that could annihilate us the only one I know who is capable of fighting against us was her.

But she hasn't been created in this timeline yet but how, how can a being such as him exist.

This has to be a dream a nightmare I am just experiencing this cannot be possible true.

I tried to stand up and was about to help Tester and Observer.

When suddenly I heard Arbiter calling me.

Arbiter:'Pu-ri-ca-uo-he-me.

I could not fully understand why arbiter is saying something must be jamming our communication.

I look around and tried to find a stronger signal and finally found one.

Arbiter:'Purifier come in do you here me?

Purifier:'I hear you Arbiter'.

Arbiter: what is going on there multiple of our ships our being destroyed?'

Purifier:'he has arrived Arbiter we need help.

I ask to Arbiter.

Arbiter: what do you mean he has arrived?

Purifier; The Anomaly he is here Observer is badly damaged and need immediate repair I don't know how long can Tester hold him off.

Arbiter:he is here then what are you all waiting for capture him alive for me l..

Purifier: we can't he has and army with him that our ships can't even scratch.

Arbiter:impossible observer said that he is alone it's impossible for him build an army.

Purifier:that what we thought but we are being annihilated here.

Arbiter: all of you retreat and head to my location in the Indian Oce-*Boom*.

I heard the sound of an explosion stop what ever Arbiter was going to say.

Purifier: Arbiter do you here?

I ask but the sound of arbiter fighting someone was heard.

Arbiter:Aaaah.

The I heard her scream in pain and after a few minutes I heard Arbiter spoke back to me.

Arbiter:*cough* Purifier retreat*cough this isn't an enemy we could beat return to are world*cough* at once.

Purifier: wait what happened!?