Chapter 68

A/N:here is the next chapter please all of you enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Cleveland:you gotta be kidding me that's why you two were late!?

Cleveland asked towards Y/N who only raised his eyebrows at this.

Hornet:what do you mean Cleveland?

Wales:the reason why they are late is the two had fun with each other.

Wales said with a smirk on her face as we could see Monarch now fainted on the couch due to too much embarrassment.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Enterprise and the others were surprised at this as they all look at Y/N.

Y/N:what?

Y/N asked with a confuse look on his face as the others just gave him a are you serious look.

Enterprise:really big brother just how many girls are you going to claim.

Enterprise asked with a smirk on her face.

Hornet:seriously big brother that was your reason you arrive here late.

Hornet said with a shock and jealous look on her face.

Yorktown:aaww is my little jealous?

Yorktown teasing ask as this in turn made Hornet blush and look away from Yorktown.

Hornet: oh just shut up sis I'm not jealous.

Hornet said while pouting cutely as this made Yorktown giggle at her sister cute behaviour.

Yorktown: are you sure about that cause your face looks like it is saying your jealous.

Yorktown said as she smirk when she see her sister glare at her.

Hornet:one more word and I'm going to put a tape on your mouth big sis.

Hornet said while glaring at Yorktown who just rolled her eye at this.

Yorktown:go ahead and try my dear sister because in the end you'll be the one who will get covered by tape.

Yorktown said with a smirk as Hornet looks like she was about to break something.

Hornet:you know never mind.

Hornet grumbly said as she looks away from Yorktown.

Vestal:ok should we be talking about something important here.

Vestal said as the others nodded in agreement about this.

Y/N:so can anyone tell me why we all have been called here.

Y/N asked as he took a sip from his glass of wine.

Wales:well were here because it is to decide who will be coming with us.

Wales said as she pick a cup of blue moon tea and took a sip on her cup as she relaxed from the effects of the tea.

Y/N:well we should take half of the ships and the other half  would be staying here to defend the base.

Y/N said as the all nodded at this.

Wales:should we split into 2 groups?

Wales asked as Y/N nodded at this as he spoke.

Y/N:yes that would be a good idea.

Y/N said as he look at Warspite and then spoke.

Y/N:and any news about Sakura Empire