Chapter 157(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Maria: you are no servant of God you a servant to the devil itself you bald headed pig.

Maria said as this made Toidi have a furious look on his face s he then pints his hand to them.

Toidi: kill them all including that *****.

Toidi said with a furious look on his face as the demons all charge towards Nero army.

Nero on the other hand was angry at this and prayed for a miracle to save her nation.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Siegfried: that's my wife you just insulted you bald head.

Siegfried said as he charge towards a group of demons.

As he jump into the air when one of the demons tried to smash him with a huge hammer.

As he lands on the said demons head before piercing the head of the demon with his sword

As the demon couldn't even scream in pain as it fall on its knees.

Siegfried jump out if the demon and land back to the ground.

As the demon he killed then turned into nothing but a pile of black dust.

Maria: Siegfried look out!

Maria warned her husband as she took musket from one if the soldiers.

As she pour her mana into the musket and pulled it's trigger.

Asit fired a red round bullet made of pure mana as it hit the heart of the demon.

That was about to slice Siegfried with its sword.

The demon howl in pain as it let go of its weapon and fall on its knees as it slowly fell to the ground.

Before being burned by the bullet tht was actually a fire bullet.

The demon turned to dust as Siegfried  turned to look at her Wife and thank her.

Siegfried: thanks for the help love.

Siegfried said as Maria smiled at this as the two look at each other.

Nero: oh can you both do lovey dovey with each other later cause I need a bit of help here!

Nero shouted with a deadpan look on her face as kicks one of the demons nugget.

As the said demon hold onto its private place as it howls in pain before falling on its knees.

As Nero immediately raise her sword and slice the demon in half.

Meanwhile Siegfried and Maria blush in embarrassment at this before the two of them snap back.

As the two nodded at this before Slaying the other demons that are on the palace ground.

Maria summoned her spear as she spin it and several demons had there head slice to pieces.

As she then whistle and an two armored horse with a chariot that has blade on its wheels came running towards her.

While ramming into several demons that got slice by the blades of the chariot wheels.

Maria then jump onto the chariot as she then hold onto the leash with her left arm.

Maria:hyah!