Chapter 76

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)
Laffey: did you say something Javelin?

Laffey asked with a sleep expression on her face as she see Javelin jawdropped to the water.

Javelin: you gotta be kidding me even you too Laffey how do you all can even do that?

Laffey thought about as she then just shrug her shoulders causing Javelin to fall to the water anime style while sweatdropping.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Javelin:are you kidding me you don't even know how you do it?

Javelin said as she then stands back up and look towards Laffey who still looks like she is about fall asleep any time soon.

Laffey: nope I don't know how I do it.

Laffey said as she then fired again releasing another vacuum imploder shell.

The shell flew towards another Siren Interceptors as it hits the plane.

Then immediately starts to suck everything that is surrounding the Interceptors.

Then I exploded causing an invincible force to destroy any nearby Interceptors.

As this was going on back to Hamman who has a wide grin on her face.

As she seems like she is enjoying fighting the Siren production models.

Hamman:this is so much fun.

Well screw that she is litteraly enjoying herself as she is riding on a Siren Interceptors.

As the said Interceptors is trying to shake the girl off of it.

But it was futile since Hamman was holding tightly to it.

Ot more specifically rip a part of the plane and is riding in it.

Hamman then look behind her as she see a squadron of siren interceptors.

as she grin at this and then aimed her cannons on the Interceptors.

Hamman: take this you stupid planes.

Hamman shouted as she fired a red shell towards the interceptors.

As the shell hits the Interceptors before explodding releasing a wave of fire.

That immediately melted some of the Interceptors while the other got half of there parts melted.

And the remaining parts went kamikaze style on some Siren ships.

Which greatly damage some if the Siren production model ships weaponry.

Or either destroyed the more smaller ships completely.

As Hamman was firing another salvo a siren Interceptors was flying below.

As the Siren Interceptors fired it's guns and immediately damage the Interceptors Hamman was riding on.

Hamman seeing this immediately jump to if the plane before it exploded.

As she then landed down to the ground and immediately look up and aimed her cannons on the Interceptors that fired on the Interceptors she was previously riding.

She fired a blue shell that release  lightnings everywhere and immediately disintegrating the Interceptors.

As Hamman was busy firing on the Planes above a siren battleship was aiming towards her.