Chapter 73

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Ayanami broke out of her thoughts as she turns to look towards them and see flames coming from afar.

They were nearing Midway and it won't be long as they are going to be in one big trouble once they get there and shiver went to Ayanami spine making her feel like they are now entering a dragons den and the are the sheep that is going to be roasted.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

Back with Azur Lane we could see them a few kilometers away from the island.

To make sure they do not get hit by the fireballs that the Volcano is making.

Cleveland: dang this place is hotter than a dessert.

Cleveland said as she wipes of a sweat on her forehead and look down below to see the 1 fleet are moving to the left to get away from the islands.

Denver:it's so hot I feel like I'm being roasted into a turkey.

Denver said as she finds takes a bottle of water from her her clothes and open it as she drank on it.

They have mannage to arrive on the islands and it would seems Sakura Empire has yet to arrive at this place.

Cleveland look to her left and see Yorktown not sweating at all and has a calm expression on her face.

Even when they are near the volcano it doesn't affect her at all.

Cleveland:she is just like big brother.

Cleveland whispered to herself Yorktown reminded her of her big brother even in the most dangerous situation he would always be come.

Look at the islands there are dozens of fireballs and magma falling to the ocean.

The temperature of water alone is equal to that of someone boiling a bucket of water.

There aren't even sure if the others could down below could even handle the immense heat.

Let alone be able to walk on the hot boiling water below.

Denver:how can you not be affected from the heat Yorktown?

Denver said as she was sweating and her clothes were almost drench it sweat.

Yorktown:let's just say I told me big brother when I was young to train here in the islands.

Yorktown said as she look at the others and see the Royal Navy having a hard time getting themselves use to the heat.

Heck some of  them are beginning to pour bucket of cold water on them just cool them off from the heat.

Meanwhile with Cleveland and the others they were shock hearing that Yorktown has been on this island before.

Denver: what you've been here before?!

Denver asked with a dumbfounded look on her face.

Columbia: how could you possibly survive training in this island?

Columbia asked as she has the same expression as Denver has.

And it wasn't different for Cleveland and Montpelier who are also dumbfounded at this.

They were trained on only surviving the heat on Mexico.

But now that you think about it there big brother was doing it because he worry about them.