Chapter 172(Special Chapter:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N:let's just end this once and for all goodbye mad dog.

Y/N said as he raise his sword towards Welton wo was flying straight above him as he spoke.

Y/N: Enuma Elish!!!

Y/N shouted as EA spin itself before releasing a devastating be that is 10 million times more stronger than Gilgamesh own EA could ever make.

As the beam went straight to Welton and immediately disintegrated him out of existence.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

After the battle that took place last night things went well to say the least.

Y/N mannage to kill Welton it more specifically annihilated him out of existence.

And lock his soul in the deepest parts of hell where he forever be tortured there to the ends of time itself.

And it is something that anyone wouldn't want to experience.

After the one-sided battle Welton family was charge of treason and Bing labeled as traitors.

And attempt of killing two royalty one of which is a powerful ruler of an highly advance Empire.

They were completely sentence to be either prison or executed publicly.

There is also some who where take away by Y/N soldier and were all sent to one of the most dangerous prison.

The Nether Fortress on which where all the most dangerous criminals around all of Creation are being prison.

From Joker who was taken away from the DC Universe and sent to the Nether Fortress.

To a purple titan by the name of Thanos that tried to wipe out half of his Universe.

With the help of a bunch of Universe Level stones.

But was quickly taken out by the Celestial Defense Force of CDF for short.

And was put on the Universe Level cell within the Nether Fortress.

No one can get in or gr out of the Nether Fortress.

Due to the fact that the fortress itself is filled with Trillion of soldiers that can survive Omniversal attacks.

Each of which can simply snap the necks of ay of the prisoners if they wanted to.

And add the fact that the whole fortress is filled with security defences that can kill anyone that is Omniversal level and below.

The Nether Fortress is also a place that can only be described as hell itself.

As any criminal within the whole prison have various punishment.

From just an eternity in prison to becoming experimented.

Some prisoner were broken after the first ay they arrive to the fortress.

And some even committed suicide I'm just 5 minutes of staying inside the prison.

Which isn't a problem considering that the Nether Fortress is entirely Omniversal scale prison.

There is simply nothing the can escape the fortress unless you are a highly intelligent being.

Such as Grand Marshal Walter and Rose they could easily escape the fortress with ease.