Chapter 29

A/N:here is the next chapter hope all of you enjoy it?
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Ayanami: it really feels weird.

Ayanami said while back with Sheffield and Edinburgh we could see the scout planes past flew there hiding spot.

As the two took a peek and see the planes leaving.

Edinburgh:the didn't spot us right Sheffield?

Edinburgh asked but as if on cue the two scout planes turn around and head straight towards them.

Sheffield: they have found us.

Sheffield said as she summoned her guns before shooting down the Planes.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Sheffield mannage to hit the Planes as it exploded before she lands on a building followed by Edinburgh and Akashi.

Edinburgh: what are going to do now we won't be able to escape.

Akashi:this is the end when they catch me they will cook me for dinner nya.

Akashi said while imagining herself on a pot being boiled.

Akashi: no I don't wanna die yet I'm to young nya.

Akashi said while hugging Edinburgh left leg while crying.

Edinburgh: hey don't cry on my legs you'll wet my socks from your tears.

Sheffield on the other hand was looking for a way out and mannage to found a way for them to escape.

Sheffield:quit crying this is a good opportunity for us to escape.

Akashi:but the whole islands is surrounded nya?

Sheffield: there is a way out follow me.

Sheffield said before jumping into the waters as the other two followed her from behind.

Meanwhile back at Prinz Eugen and the others.

Koln:scouts planes from Sakura Empire has just spotted them.

Prinz Eugen:well I guess it's time to put in some serious effort.

Prinz Eugen said as she stretch herself before standing up and look towards the ruined city.

Z21:it  would be a piece of cake now that I am here.

Z23:I wouldn't be sure of that.

Z23 said as she looked towards the ruined city.

Meanwhile with Y/N and the others they have heard the explosion on the island.

Y/N:they must have found them all ships prepare to open fire.

Y/N ordered as the fleet with him all aimed there cannons towards the island.

As Y/N glowed before transformed into his riggings as 2 four-barreled Cannon attach on each of his side and six pod missile attach on each of his bak.

Y/N:Belfast you take Cleveland,Javelin,And Laffey to save Sheffield and the others while we will distract them.

Belfast: yes my lord.

Belfast nodded before summoning her riggings as she jump towards the water followed by Laffey and Javelin as they head to get Cleveland.

Meanwhile with the others we could see Repulse standing on top of the command bridge of her ship.