Chapter 181(Special Event: When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N: all of you prepare to die.

Y/N said as he then floats above them and immediately he raised his sword.

Thank to the barrier surrounding the whole ball room no one can get out or any noise could even be heard outside.

Making them all to left to die in the ball room as Y/N began his slaughter.

While also freeing all the children that are inside the ballroom.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

In the ballroom we could see several nobles all panicking everywhere.

Some of them try to bang the door open and call for help.

But unfortunately for them they all are trap inside a barrier where no one can bear them.

And the guards merely can't even enter inside it.

Y/N who was floating above saw many nobles try to run away but cannot even run away.

As this actually made Y/N laugh insanely at this.

As this scared all of the nobles while children that they alm turn to slave.

Where in awe when they all saw Y/N as they all saw hope of them being free from this wretched place they were all on.

Y/N then saw a noble about to snatch a kid and use her as a bargaining chip to him.

When he unfolds his 12 black wings with the tip of each of his wing.

All colored red as he then flap his wing and immediately cause massive Gus of wind.

To blow the nobles away into the wall and several forks all fly to the nobles.

As some of them were killed while the others where all tortured.

The children were all move go one spot as a barrier protected them.

Y/N lands back on the floor and made it have a crack on the floor.

As this may some of the nobles to fal to the floor and smash there heads into some broken glasses.

The nobles all pick up some weapons from the dead guard and immediately charge at Y/N.

As some of them were well experienced fighters.

The first one to get close to Y/N was met with a Katana slicing him to pieces.

As the noble fall to the floor with his body all scattered on the floor.

Some noble and many female nobles all puke when they say this.

The children however were not affected by this as it showed they have already seen this many times now.

As Y/N saw this it made him angry that the children lost there innocent.

As he roared in anger at this and immediately charge at the other nobles.

He spin around and several nobles were quickly slice in half.

And next thing you know the feather of his wings al turn into sharp blades.

As they all immediately flew to the rest of the nobles and killed them.

Over more than 90% of the noble were killed as he turns around and look at the rest who are all covering in fear.