Chapter 186(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N: guess you two mannage to beat it before we arrive.

Y/N said as he came walking out of the smoke and immediately Morgana had a huge blush on her face when she saw him.

Y/N: you must be Morgana it is nice to meet my sister-in-law.

Y/N said while giving a small bow at Morgana before standing up straight.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As Y/N stand up straight and look at Morgana who had a huge blush on her face.

As Artoria notice this and has a hug smirk on her face as she leans onto Morgana ear.

Artoria: you know that is my husband you are staring at but I don't mind of you want to join.

Artoria whispered towards Morgana ear who grew a even bigger blush than before.

As she look away from Y/N and glared at her sister.

As Artoria only leaned away from her and gave an innocent whistle.

However Y/N has heard what the two said and could only chuckle at this.

Y/N: you both do know that I can hear what you two are talking about.

Y/N said as this caused the two girls two blush in embarrassment while Neo had a confuse look on her face.

Neo: Papa why is mommy face red as a tomato?

Neo asked with a confuse look on her face as Y/N smiled at this.

Y/N: your mommy is just being teased sweety now go call the others.

Y/N said as Neo nodded at this and gave him a cute salute while holding onto her umbrella.

As the two other girls can't help but think of how cute Neo is.

And all they want to do to Neo is hug her and spoil her greatly.

Neo: okay Papa.

Neo said as she then turn to call the others who are all waiting outside.

As she left Y/N then turn around and look at the two girls.

Y/N: so about what you two whisper to each other.

Y/N said as Morgana and Artoria blush in embarrassment at this.

Morgana: it was just a joke my sister said um.

Morgana stop midway as she look at Y/N as her face blush redder than before.

As she can't help how handsome Y/N was is what she thought to herself.

Y/N: why thank you miss Morgana you beautiful yourself and my name is Y/N by the way.

Y/N said with a smile as Morgana had a dumbfounded look on her face.

Morgana: you can read my mind?

Morgana asked with an embarrassed look on her face.

Y/N: well yes I could read both your mind and Artoria stop thinking of such things.

Y/N said as Artoria blush deep red at this as she was caught red handed.

She was thinking of her having fun with Morgana and Y/N all to themselves.