Chapter 194

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

All of which have one wisdom on each of the giant tube that could fit 12 person within it.

As several beams of light could be seen firing at each of the cube as it started to glow with Y/N seating on the side.

And behind him is a giant red and black ship that is being builted.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

The sun was now almost setting and it will not be long.

Before night fall in the Sakura Empire the Aura in it.

Could only be described as of having a very heavy mood right now.

After the battle that has occurred yesterday one could say that they have been utterly shock and afraid.

For what the are afraid of is becuase of the power Azur Lane has achieved.

How do they achieve to have such huge power that could be completely more powerful than the Sirens.

Is something that they do not know further more.

The news of Akagi being missing have left a huge impact on all of them.

All of which have caused them to either doubt themselves.

Can they even defeat Azur Lane now with the current power they have one cannot be sure of it.

After all they have just witness all of them wielding dangerous weapons.

That can cause massive destruction that even they are not able to create.

The danger that they pose to them is incredible massive and could cause.

Massive amount of damage to the Crimson Axis.

There strength is growing weaker ever since they have obtain Siren technology.

They are not even sure if they are able to win against the Sirens.

All of there production model ships are not even working anymore.

All have been completely shut down and the ships all do not respond to them.

Which happened after the battle of Midway and the kids of Akagi and Ayanami.

All of them are starting to be a bit fearful for there own weapon that they use.

It is unkown how they have obtain the Siren technology in the first place.

Only knowing that Akagi and Kaga where the ones who mannage to obtain it.

For how they all obtain it is simply unkown to them.

They just one day appear to have gain it from someone that they do not know.

Akagi and Kaga never gave a very clear answer on how the mannage to even obtain it.

Only saying that a vet special benefactor gave it to them.

And said it will ensure the future of Sakura Empire.

Which does not even look like it could ensure there future.

All they have received from now is nothing more but just uther defeat.

One by one all of them get beaten by Azur Lane.